CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No doubt. Good introduction from ESL. Hopefully we can see the analysis become more in-depth. First one from Elamite wasn't too shabby but they can really do a lot with this new toy.

Yeah, it's completely new for him right now, so I think by the end of the weekend he'll feel much more comfortable and get more out of it. 

I have heard a good 50 new teams EU that have tried to form the last week. Septiq will probs end up on one of the better ones after it all anyway always does.

Meanwhile the question is will Batchford end up back in infused or go the other route and shit on them?

• Upvote (+1) 7

So what was with the lack of org logos in the E6 vs 3SUP match? Not a single person on 3s was wearing apparel for their org and only two E6 logos seen on stream. Those orgs can't be happy about that.

We do ask the players to stay on the stats, but sometimes they are a little too quick. 

Players are staying on stats but after than 100-0 Strongholds, we never got to see the kills. From my understanding, the person on the observer team can still view stats post-game so there's no reason why you need to rely on the players here. Whatever console you have observer mode set up on, get it shown on stream and show the important stats.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have heard a good 50 new teams EU that have tried to form the last week. Septiq will probs end up on one of the better ones after it all anyway always does.

Meanwhile the question is will Batchford end up back in infused or go the other route and shit on them?

He actually got dropped six times today.

• Upvote (+1) 1

3sup should have won both the rig games. People will remember the Rammy choke under Blue but they should never have been there. Early on in Rig strongholds 3sup had the slays to get early control and sent 3 to basement and ended up with no control, allowing E6 to rack up a decent amount of points. The slayer had multiple camo and power weapon chokes. They just didn't take advantage of how much better they were playing than E6 for most of that series and Bubu and Shooter were able to carry them through it. Good series. Hope they face each other again in loser finals.

3sup should have won both the rig games. People will remember the Rammy choke under Blue but they should never have been there. Early on in Rig strongholds 3sup had the slays to get early control and sent 3 to basement and ended up with no control, allowing E6 to rack up a decent amount of points. The slayer had multiple camo and power weapon chokes. They just didn't take advantage of how much better they were playing than E6 for most of that series and Bubu and Shooter were able to carry them through it. Good series. Hope they face each other again in loser finals.

Enigma6's Rig Slayer had so many early game holes. They left Engine open for the first two minutes and completely ignored the second Camo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Isn't it strange that most people are more confident in this 8th place and been to relegation twice team than they are of the team that finished 2nd in Summer finals? A very interesting dynamic for sure.

Also Cratos sucks and Emma rules thx bye

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Isn't it strange that most people are more confident in this 8th place and been to relegation twice team than they are of the team that finished 2nd in Summer finals? A very interesting dynamic for sure.

Also Cratos sucks and Emma rules thx bye

Well, ALG did get 3rd in Vegas where they won against Str8 twice, only dropping 1 map against them, and won against 3sUP. Meanwhile E6 lost against 3sUP(and EG) in Vegas.

these games show that we really do need more lan events. hopefully thats part of the announcement after finals

• Upvote (+1) 1

Isn't it strange that most people are more confident in this 8th place and been to relegation twice team

Allegiance finished 6th season 1. It was Liquid and Optic in relegation.

Forge maps are stored online aren't they?

lol i do 0 forging and just want to cover my bases