CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Excellent series. Personal bias aside, I do feel like 3sUp lost them the series instead of E6 winning it and really being the better team.

Either way, it's not over yet

(we can still destroy the enemy core  :kappa:)

Much more Halo to be played, and I'd bet that E6 and 3sUp will be playing again later today for a relegation spot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Try deleting all the game cache first and let it re-sync with the Live servers.  Seems to help other games too.

Silly question. How do you clear game cache on the xbox?

why would bubu stay on a team with cratos after this event is all over?

Because they live together and are really good friends?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Unlike Xbox 360, the Xbox One does not have a menu option to clear cache on the console. Instead, follow these steps to clear cache on an Xbox One:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until it powers down completely.
  2. Unplug the power cable from the back of the console so that the power brick in not connected to the console.
  3. Press the power button on the console three or four times. This will ensure that any remaining power in the battery is drained, clearing the cache on the console.
  4. Plug the power cable back into the console.
  5. Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.
  6. Turn on the console using the power button.

According to Activision support page.

To celebrate the start of the start of the HCS Fall Finals, all members rep has been upped to 80 (from 50 per day) for the weekend! As always, Premium Members get 200 on a daily basis. Support the site if you can.

GO NUTS!

Everyone, post dem Emma Watson gifs, +rep for free, no questions asked.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Looks like HCS learned from The COD  Championship production team  :weback: baby steps. Is this a sign that next year we will have more and great production lan events?  :intel:

i53aclD.jpg

Bravo, NA. This is dope.

No doubt. Good introduction from ESL. Hopefully we can see the analysis become more in-depth. First one from Elamite wasn't too shabby but they can really do a lot with this new toy.

There has to be a rule that a designated player has to show the kills page until given the ok to switch

We do ask the players to stay on the stats, but sometimes they are a little too quick. 

My games and apps > highlight game > menu button on controller > manage game > highlight Saved Data > Delete All.

Warning: I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS WILL ERASE LOCAL FORGE MAPS. Bookmarks will be fine

• Upvote (+1) 1

My games and apps > highlight game > menu button on controller > manage game > highlight Saved Data > Delete All.

Warning: I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS WILL ERASE LOCAL FORGE MAPS. Bookmarks will be fine

Forge maps are stored online aren't they?

I would suggest that they give Elamite a remote so that he can control when to pause and play instead of waiting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't have bookmarks so im good