CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You sit on your throne of lies @@TheSimms !

Bt2NUkH.png

Saw the tiny table yesterday and thought about this post, at least we aren't crammed into it. Thoughts on casual sofa chat as opposed to desk?
  • Upvote (+1) 4

The sad Cratos.

Make it a gif. Right now

I'd rather not taint my hard drive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saw the tiny table yesterday and thought about this post, at least we aren't crammed into it. Thoughts on casual sofa chat as opposed to desk?

It's not bad, but I like the big desk better. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully they just cut to the match as it starts instead of cutting us in 10-20 seconds after its started.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I like the couch better, and it's not as bad as the last tiny table,but honestly I'd just get rid of it

To celebrate the start of the start of the HCS Fall Finals, all members rep has been upped to 80 (from 50 per day) for the weekend! As always, Premium Members get 200 on a daily basis. Support the site if you can.

GO NUTS!

5703405.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

1. Str8 - When was the last time we saw this aPG on LAN? Heinz is the goat. Ace is the GLOBAL CHAMPION. Eco's cool too.

2. OpTic - LANbite is the best player in H5. Royal 2 is cool. Frosty is cool. Lethul gets carried but it works.

3. Liquid - Raynguin is the key to beating OpTic. First round upset inc quote me. They will probably go 0-2 after that though to Str8 and a re energized OpTic. 

4. nV - It's hard to vote against Ola but they didn't take Vegas convincingly and I don't think they are as strong on LAN. I'm predicting a OpTic vs nV in losers r1 which will be exciting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

1. Str8 - When was the last time we saw this aPG on LAN? Heinz is the goat. Ace is the GLOBAL CHAMPION. Eco's cool too.

2. OpTic - LANbite is the best player in H5. Royal 2 is cool. Frosty is cool. Lethul gets carried but it works.

3. Liquid - Raynguin is the key to beating OpTic. First round upset inc quote me. They will probably go 0-2 after that though to Str8 and a re energized OpTic.

4. nV - It's hard to vote against Ola but they didn't take Vegas convincingly and I don't think they are as strong on LAN. I'm predicting a OpTic vs nV in losers r1 which will be exciting.

Edgy picks, I like it.

• Upvote (+1) 5