CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Predictions for this weekend:

1st: OpTic -- long live the kings

2nd: nV -- not quite there yet, although I think they'll take a few more games off OpTic than last time lol. may even flip the grand finals. But I can't see them winning

3rd: TL -- new skin momentum. they'll put up a real good fight against nV and/or OpTic but lose to either

4th: Str8 - will also put up a fight against all three teams but the others are just too good. May push nV or TL to 7 games tho

Allegiance -- Contra and Dev on LAN are a Top4 team at least so they'll curbstomp all other teams

E6 -- can't see Bubu getting knocked out of Pro League

FWIW I think both relegation teams will do decently against E6, may take a game or two off them, but Allegiance will go undefeated or at most drop one game to E6 in the WB final

Fairly boring, safe predictions, fite me

• Upvote (+1) 5

Played little bit more and Orion seems to be the only map with framerate issues for me. Got to play Pegasus and it was fine. Btw love the updated Pegasus. Looks and plays much better. Would love to have more good forge maps in slayer rotation.

Why are scuf paddles so hard to take out? I ended up breaking the right one. And I ididbt know you couldn't remap without the magnet shit. Fuck this

Do you have a scuf one or infinity?

Mikwen reinstalled Halo 5 and it seemed to fix it.

Is this serious @@Mikwen? I've been having this problem, but I want to make sure this works. I don't want to have to wait for a almost 100gb game to redownload just for it not to work.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I recall some pros were complaining about issues with framerate, screen tearing, and the game freezing at times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiL1skOaYgo

Not sure if it's an issue with connections or the actual engine struggling 

I think this is just a server hiccup.

When does the stream start?

9:45AM PT

Three hours from now.

Go to bed you nerd

Write dank memes on the board.

• Upvote (+1) 2

1. Optic

2. nV

3. Str8

4. Liquid

As much as Snipedown wants it to seem otherwise Optic is in his head, not the other way around.

Allegiance will sweep through relegations. 3sup will relegate E6 in a close BO7.

I wish EG and LG were playing this weekend. Two teams that would be a ton of fun to watch on LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is this serious @@Mikwen? I've been having this problem, but I want to make sure this works. I don't want to have to wait for a almost 100gb game to redownload just for it not to work.

Try deleting all the game cache first and let it re-sync with the Live servers.  Seems to help other games too.

I reinstalled H5 because it magically just decided to redownload itself one day last week and it did fix the stuttering I was getting when I would press back to check the score and shit but as far as the freezing in warzone and on bigger forge maps it does nothing. I've heard just having a less full xbox one can help with the tearing and stuff too but I can't confirm. 

1. nV

2. OG

3. Str8

4. TL

nV have looked dominant I hope it's at least close, OG losing this would make Worlds more interesting.

1. OpTic

2. Str8

3. NV

4. TL

I think that Str8 comes in the tourney hot and upsets both NV and TL in close series. I think OpTic is too dominate right now to not lose.

I said this yesterday, ALG is going to breeze through the winners bracket. 3sUp is going to relegate E6 in a close Bo7 series.

1. OG
  2. nV
  3. TL
  4. Str8

Didn't want to play it too safe, but can't imagine it being different.

The most magical thing to happen would be Str8 upsetting OG. 

Hoping to see Rammyy and the rest of 3sUP make their way into the Pro League. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The most magical thing to happen would be Str8 upsetting OG. 

Imagine Vision after that  :D

• Upvote (+1) 3

wassuhhhhhhhp guys. can someone link me to the schedule for the matches today plz? i'm assuming there are matches today.

thanks