CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

HOLY GOD this would be amazing.

A full on "Caster Pack".  Get the best lines from all the casters and make a voicepack with them.  I want to hear my fellow spartans tell me how hard i just "gave him the business" with a "Tangerine to the face"

343 doooo itttt and take all my money.

qRd64Rf1nqaWc.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

My issues are it's poor execution, if you look at it closely there's a lot wrong with it and that bugs me. If it was cleaned up and "simplified" I'd probably like it a lot more. CSGO team Godsent have a similarly themed logo (Illuminati) but it's executed much better.

600px-GODSENT.png

yeah i feel like the godsent brand does what the E6 brand is trying to achieve much more effectively 

• Upvote (+1) 2

HOLY GOD this would be amazing.

A full on "Caster Pack".  Get the best lines from all the casters and make a voicepack with them.  I want to hear my fellow spartans tell me how hard i just "gave him the business" with a "Tangerine to the face"

343 doooo itttt and take all my money.

Maybe Strongside will sound enthusiastic in the pack.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Maybe Strongside will sound enthusiastic in the pack.

I want the authentic Strongside experience interrupting all of my gunfights and Perfects  :lxthul:

"Can he do it? Will he get the perfect kill on Moa? Yes he does!"

• Upvote (+1) 6

Knock Knock!!

Who's th----?

INTERRUPTING STRONGSIDE!

• Upvote (+1) 3

I want the authentic Strongside experience interrupting all of my gunfights and Perfects :lxthul:

"Can he do it? Will he get the perfect kill on Moa? Yes he does!"

As long as i dont have t-bagging referred to as 'body disrespect'
  • Upvote (+1) 1

So they have cloud 9 skins made but no Str8 rippin skins? Pretty dumb IMO. Str8 skins would sell more than all the others combined

• Downvote (-1) 2

does anyone know why the liquid skins took so long to get released? I remember Spartan tweeting out that they had been finished for a while but there was a reason he couldn't talk about that they hadn't released them yet.

So they have cloud 9 skins made but no Str8 rippin skins? Pretty dumb IMO. Str8 skins would sell more than all the others combined

Str8 only just came back to Halo - all in due time.

does anyone know why the liquid skins took so long to get released? I remember Spartan tweeting out that they had been finished for a while but there was a reason he couldn't talk about that they hadn't released them yet.

Sustain, probably :/

I ask this everytime but how do us UK peeps get the pack? The US store won't let me make the purchase.

those Cloud 9 skins are probably pretty old, use your head bud

• Upvote (+1) 3

Str8 only just came back to Halo - all in due time.

Sustain, probably :/

sustain?

So they have cloud 9 skins made bout no Str8 rippin skins? Pretty dumb IMO. Str8 skins would sell more than all the others combined

Still waiting for a single EU team skin but i agree str8 skins would do really well for sure.

t2RG9Ks.jpg

hgSdseZ.jpg

There's no way to make the AR's "Team Liquid" show on screen long enough to show you what it looks like in first person. Shame skins look horrible when the gun is in its default position.

EDIT: via @HCS 

Nf88DSy.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

There aren't C9 skins...
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There aren't C9 skins...

Yes, there is.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anyone have a link for the schedule? I clicked on a post from earlier and it gave me a broken link.  

t2RG9Ks.jpg

hgSdseZ.jpg

There's no way to make the AR's "Team Liquid" show on screen long enough to show you what it looks like in first person. Shame skins look horrible when the gun is in its default position.

EDIT: via @HCS 

Nf88DSy.jpg

Inspecting your weapon like in CSGO would be pretty lit

• Upvote (+1) 5

Because Str8 Rippin formed as an org like barely two months ago, and C9 has been in Halo thrice over the past two years? I also think you overestimate the power of big orgs like TL. I personally would buy Liquid skins over Str8.

More effective marketing alongside HCS Finals. It makes sense, sadly.

Inspecting your weapon like in CSGO would be pretty lit

You basically do that in the waiting animations, it would be cool if they tied them to the dpad or a button combo so you could perform them while moving.