CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What sensitivity did you go with?  Are you sticking with your normal and keeping deadzones at 0%?

0 dead zones and the sens is 3 3 with 2 accel that's what I played with before the patch too. Generally the game just feels more responsive now no matter which settings people use. I was thinking about playing on a higher sens again now that my controller seems to do what I want it to do for the most part

Super happy there is Team Skirmish. I was sooooooooooooo tired of matching To4's in Arena all night while I was solo cue'd.

• Upvote (+1) 2

CzL9tzNUsAEvw1p.jpg

Anyone buy this and try it out? I had the grunt voice on last night...pretty fun to hear something different for Warzone, and custom/social games. But I'll have to turn it off if I run ranked games. It would be really distracting, and just not as good Jeff's callouts.

Was using Buck last night. It was...kind of odd but I think that's mainly due to how ingrained the old voice is in my head. It's almost like I had completely forgotten that their was someone even talking in the game before I heard someone else's voice.

Was using Buck last night. It was...kind of odd but I think that's mainly due to how ingrained the old voice is in my head. It's almost like I had completely forgotten that their was someone even talking in the game before I heard someone else's voice.

This 'voices of war' pack is pretty cool, but part of me wonders if this is a way of preparing for Jeff's retirement.  That will be a truly sad day :mj:  

• Upvote (+1) 1

It seems like the update has brought back a lot of people who havent played for a while since im seeing a lot of k/d of -10 and up. also, i dont know if people are quitting or lagging out, but ive played a bunch of 3v4 and 2v4 games

It seems like the update has brought back a lot of people who havent played for a while since im seeing a lot of k/d of -10 and up. also, i dont know if people are quitting or lagging out, but ive played a bunch of 3v4 and 2v4 games

I had 3 people quit out in a row because we kept being put on the same team as some total ass hole.  Yelling at people for being stupid when he the same or worse stats.  Just on and on and on.  3 games in a row people were just like "yeah im out. have fun with a loss"

I had 3 people quit out in a row because we kept being put on the same team as some total ass hole.  Yelling at people for being stupid when he the same or worse stats.  Just on and on and on.  3 games in a row people were just like "yeah im out. have fun with a loss"

looks like some of the tools are back then

I'm really liking this new update but damn, Mercy seems so heavily weighted in most playlists.

It's not a bad map but I have played it probably 12 times already since the update.

The logical replacement has to be @@TheSimms.

I want to hear 'THIS. IS. HALOOOO' before every game

lol that would be glorious.  There are so many awesome one liners that come to mind!

Every Perfect - "SIT DOWN SUNSHINE!"

Every splinter kill - "tangerine!, straight in the face"

• Upvote (+1) 2

this is scarily a good idea

"WE'VE GOT TOTAL CONTROL. LOCK DOWN THOSE SECTIONS"

• Upvote (+1) 6

CzL9tzNUsAEvw1p.jpg

Anyone buy this and try it out?  I had the grunt voice on last night...pretty fun to hear something different for Warzone, and custom/social games.  But I'll have to turn it off if I run ranked games.  It would be really distracting, and just not as good Jeff's callouts.

The Exuberant Witness "Perfect" callout is incredible.  ALMOST as good as the original.

• Upvote (+1) 1

quick question for people who don't like the E6 logo, did you notice the negative space "E" and "6" in the logo?

i'm not in love with the logo but i think it's a better design than people give credit for

3. I've seen some of the new Arena changes. Holy god they are good.

How? Where?

quick question for people who don't like the E6 logo, did you notice the negative space "E" and "6" in the logo?

i'm not in love with the logo but i think it's a better design than people give credit for

My biggest gripe is it looks like something you drew in a notebook while bored in math class.

• Upvote (+1) 2

this is scarily a good idea

"WE'VE GOT TOTAL CONTROL. LOCK DOWN THOSE SECTIONS"

HOLY GOD this would be amazing.

A full on "Caster Pack".  Get the best lines from all the casters and make a voicepack with them.  I want to hear my fellow spartans tell me how hard i just "gave him the business" with a "Tangerine to the face"

343 doooo itttt and take all my money.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I noticed this when the logo is set to White on Black rather than Black on White. Their new avatar with the stupid black circle and cheesy words removed makes it look like an acceptable logo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My issues are it's poor execution, if you look at it closely there's a lot wrong with it and that bugs me. If it was cleaned up and "simplified" I'd probably like it a lot more. CSGO team Godsent have a similarly themed logo (Illuminati) but it's executed much better.

sRwmR5n.png

• Upvote (+1) 2