CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ZsoPIV0.jpg

:simms:

Working on getting the AR picture for you guys :>

Actually probably my favorite pro pistol skin based on that picture. Looks like actual work was put in on it *cough* EG *cough*

• Upvote (+1) 3

Stuck at 40% for 15 minutes now. Paused and restarted the update a couple of times, restarted my box as well. Any suggestions?

put it in rice and try again  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think I said this a few pages ago, but holy shit man, 16-player FFA super fiesta on some of these forge maps is the most fun I've ever had playing H5 (non-competitive).  There's also a lot of classic-style FFA and BR/pistol customs ... matchmaking is great but I'm losing interest somewhat in that side of H5

• Upvote (+1) 1

After playing a bit tonight (last time for a while, thanks finals), a few thoughts

- aiming is way better, except on some forge maps: played a remake of Nuketown and another of Narrows and they were both sporadically really laggy (esp. when looking at areas with a lot of forge pieces) which made the aiming feel like it did before. Seems clear to me the issue is that aiming is tied to framerate. But it was a million times smoother on dev maps

- I had what I think was one ghost melee? May have just been bad luck, who knows. But aside from that, melees felt crisp as hell, but also more "Lunge-y"

- custom games browser is sick. got to play evolved settings, competitive forge maps, some neat FFAs, and a bunch of non-HCS/competitive stuff. it was a blast. 

- so many playlists I love it

overall great update, I hope the next Halo has all this at launch. I know people say this a lot but if it does, Halo could legitimately be on the comeback again. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Customs browser alone should hopefully bring a lot of people back. It's so fucking amazing how easily you can hop into a fun custom game.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just being able to throw on social slayer and just... slay.

Makes me all giddy inside.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stuck at 40% for 15 minutes now. Paused and restarted the update a couple of times, restarted my box as well. Any suggestions?

unplug power brick and restart the box?

S H A D O W R U N B O Y S

You can't post this and not have me quote it. Would be awesome if you came to the LAN tournament at esportsarena. Lmk if you want to play sometime.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just being able to throw on social slayer and just... slay.

Makes me all giddy inside.

Slayer is ranked :[

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Months of consistent phone calls to student finance (any students from the UK will know these fuckers are worse than 343 for customer satisfaction) and its finally come through. Sleepless nights and an emotional wreck many times because of how tough its been, and the first thing i wanna buy is Team Liquid skins.

Isnt it fantastic to know my priorities :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I had a lot of fun on Halo today. I've enjoyed H5 since the release, but today was a lot of fun. Really hyped for Finals. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Literally played stasis 3 times in a row on arena. I'm getting that map way too often.

Well, I guess there go my hopes that this update would magically fix the fact that I become a bullet magnet mid-thrust :(

Why is there C9 skins?

Considering they were at Worlds and Summer Finals, 343 probably either thought they would stick around or made a pack in case they came back.

I hope they come back so I can buy that pack and convince them to stay haha

Customs browser alone should hopefully bring a lot of people back. It's so fucking amazing how easily you can hop into a fun custom game.

I'm finally getting to play all these crazy ass gametypes I've always seen. They're a fucking blast. A free to play weekend would bring so much life back to this game.

I'll happily just take a Fabe Emblem :)

Things are looking up though, now to pray for decent settings turnout

• Upvote (+1) 6