CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I played some pc custom games with the new browser and it was fun I guess. It took me like 5 or 6 tries to get into a lobby without DCing but when I did the game felt pretty smooth.

I played some pc custom games with the new browser and it was fun I guess. It took me like 5 or 6 tries to get into a lobby without DCing but when I did the game felt pretty smooth.

Yeah i really struggled at actually joining something but it was super fun. Was playing some weird 3 team slayer with one of the special dmrs and the quick reload magnum as a secondary.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, I've never been a big believer that the aiming in H5 was fucked...but after playing post update, I honestly believe it. It feels so much more fluid to me.

I will give mine away too, i dont have any friends though.

EDIT: I dont have any friends that play Halo. I have friends, i have like 3 friends IRL.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've played 3 games and gotten more ghost melees than the 3 months prior. One guy Ninjad me and I heard him punch me in the back and nothing happened. What the fuck 343 it's literally worse

I've played 3 games and gotten more ghost melees than the 3 months prior. One guy Ninjad me and I heard him punch me in the back and nothing happened. What the fuck 343 it's literally worse

Link to clips? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Adapt.

But for real tho, I'm sorry dude :/

S H A D O W R U N B O Y S

If you're interested, one of the top players for Shadowrun is streaming a private 4v4 

https://www.twitch.tv/bumjamas

Edit: him and teapot are setting up a discord for the game now since it seems to be getting a revival btw

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sure, why not.

Done but holy shit there is no sorting on the friends list for sending those things. Took like 5 minutes to find you

Done but holy shit there is no sorting on the friends list for sending those things. Took like 5 minutes to find you

Yeah, it's pretty poop. I imagine it's a lot worse with a huge friends list.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, this update has completely reinvigorated my love for halo. The customs browser is sick.  Instantly getting into any kind of custom game I want to.  :weback:  :cash: :fire:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2

ZsoPIV0.jpg

:simms:

Working on getting the AR picture for you guys :>

Beautiful.

EG skins still looking like hot trash over there.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Beautiful.

EG skins still looking like hot trash over there.

I'm still a big fan of the EG skins. The white accents are fresh but they totally botched the text on both guns. I love the reload logo though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ZsoPIV0.jpg

:simms:

Working on getting the AR picture for you guys :>

That looks really nice, probably the second best looking skin after the CLG one.

• Upvote (+1) 1