CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Team Arena seems empty now. It took me 10 minutes searching (refreshed after the first 5) until I switched to the Skirmish playlist, I found a game in less than a minute.

Team Arena seems empty now. It took me 10 minutes searching (refreshed after the first 5) until I switched to the Skirmish playlist, I found a game in less than a minute.

Everyone wants to try out the new stuff. It'll more or less go back to normal and equalize out once everybody's had their fun. Plus, the team arena refresh will bring people in
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Most likely a lot of people trying out everything new. As time passes, I'm sure the populations will even out again.

Edit: Bassman has faster fingers than me FeelsBad

I feel like a father on Christmas. Watching his kids open their presents from the sidelines. While I won't be joining you in the holiday cheer of this new update, it is great to see positivity once more.

When did they change assault so that it doesn't instantly reset?

It must have been a part of this update. This and the spawns were my main issues all along.

Nice to see some positivity here. Hopefully it's this good after the honeymoon.

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

16-player Super Fiesta customs on BTB maps is literally the best lmao

Also played a few custom games of BR FFA on good maps ... it'll be difficult to go back to MM after this

I played Team Skirmish since about 4 EST and every match had such a grab bag of skill levels between players. It looks like these relaxed MMR/CSR isn't present at all. So many blowout games.

I played Team Skirmish since about 4 EST and every match had such a grab bag of skill levels between players. It looks like these relaxed MMR/CSR isn't present at all. So many blowout games.

...if it was a grab bag of skills (eg. various levels of skill) in the game, would that not mean it is relaxed?

I think this will be the case for a few days, most people I play in Arena matched me in Skirmish. Most "competitive" players are probably checking out the social playlists. It will probably die down soon.

FYI, Team Liquid skins are showing up in Collection now.  No image available yet, at least not on my end.

2KystrN.jpg

4ReJzim.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

...if it was a grab bag of skills (eg. various levels of skill) in the game, would that not mean it is relaxed?

Shit, I didn't mean to say isn't. I meant to say is relaxed. Multi-tasking and posting is a bad idea. My bad.

I think this will be the case for a few days, most people I play in Arena matched me in Skirmish. Most "competitive" players are probably checking out the social playlists. It will probably die down soon.

Yea, I think the same. I ran into players like Heinz one game then ran into players that would go something along the lines of 1-16 or 2-17 the next. No doubt everyon is checking out the new playlists. It will certainly be a nice option to have a 4v4 social arena playlist to warm up in or just play for fun. I'm hoping some of these playlists get removed or condensed. I hope the game can support all of them though.

Now to get those updated arena settings!

• Upvote (+1) 1