CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The new standard.

Screen-Shot-2015-06-07-at-9.45.07-PM.png

Belt is optional.

Mix those 4 together and it will look like something Cratos would wear.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Slayer snowballs like hell in Halo 5, they need to address that aspect above all else if they want it to be competitive

Slayer is only more snowbally in H5 because they increased the respawn time and because the immense amount of power weapons on map puts spawners at a massive disadvantage, more so than other Halos. Players have more time to collapse on spawns and more weapons to spawn kill with. Fix those parts, way less snowballs.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Slayer is only more snowbally in H5 because they increased the respawn time and because the immense amount of power weapons on map puts spawners at a massive disadvantage, more so than other Halos. Players have more time to collapse on spawns and more weapons to spawn kill with. Fix those parts, way less snowballs.

and sprint

nfcoAZP.jpg

:mj:

(yes I know he couldn't go to 1 of those but still..)

To be fair how many events has he attended in total? He said it's pointless unless you're going to finals and he is correct. 

I like that changes are coming, I just hope that they make it so all teams competing in pro league get a spot in finals in future seasons

If they only moved around the weapons and grenades again for the "update" to the competitive settings I may lose my mind. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

MuuOSMZ.gif

I want to look professional on my laptop.

A year later and Orion is back.

Remember the damage boost jump no one could make back when the game came out? It's probably a super easy jump by today's standards

• Upvote (+1) 2

is it true social by any chance? 

No clue - hopefully.

Does Mercy really not play that well? I'm a bit surprised to not see it added in under any gametype... Also surprised to see Stasis still in there.

Or is that just because the entire HCS/Arena map rotation/settings haven't been released yet?

Edit: WHOOPS, should have probably read more carefully

we will be updating the existing settings shortly following the conclusion of the NA HCS Pro League Finals this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Update for Arena coming tomorrow:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/monitor-s-bounty-arena-update

RANKED - treated more sacredly and a high degree of scrutiny going forward.
  • Team Arena
  • Slayer
  • Doubles
  • Snipers
  • SWAT
  • Breakout
  • FFA
SOCIAL
  • Team Skirmish
  • Action Sack
  • Infection
  • Big Team Battle
  • Triple Team
  • Super Fiesta
  • Shotty Snipers
  • Grifball

These are all permanent, removal depending on playlist population.

The madness finally ends, but at the same time, that's a lot of playlists. I find it hard to believe they're all going to be able to support games, especially off peak times.

• Upvote (+1) 2

14 months later and we are getting what we should've had at launch. 

Better late than never I guess.

Gonna re-install. plz 343 don't let me down for a 4th time 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For the curious competitive players out there, since the Fall 2016 Season is nearly over, we will be updating the existing settings shortly following the conclusion of the NA HCS Pro League Finals this weekend. The upcoming changes will utilize suggestions from our pro players and the competitive community as a whole, to ensure that it has the best map and mode list available. We look forward to sharing more details soon.

LOL the one thing I was extremely curious about and they hit us with a soonTM   :mj:

Seriously though, really pleased with the changes thus far. Having Social Skirmish will be nice.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Im happy, but at the same time cant help but think this is a year too late. This is what we should have had from the start. Hopefully it brings back/retains players.

• Upvote (+1) 4

For the people hoping this brings in more players, I have old friends that didn't buy and Xbox One because Reach/Halo 4/etc. They had no idea Halo 5 was on PC much less for free. An update to Halo 5 won't reach their ears either. You have to wow these people at launch and that is why you make a game right. So that you can retain players for years while you make your next one.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Just texted my friends the game isn't as bad anymore, let's hope this can spark something :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 5