CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just got back from the hotel after a day of memeing and shit at the EU Finals venue. Despite how the final few games played out, it was a fun day. Very happy to see a new team jumping into Pro League. 

Sad to see the BUKs drop out too, hopefully they're back one HWC is all announced and settings change.

• Upvote (+1) 4

this thread has been absolute trash lately

Yep. Hard to blame people though. I'm holding the phone until after NA finals to see what they have up their sleeve. If they don't impress, that'll probably be the nail in the coffin for a lot of people.

Finals and rostermania will bring it back to life.

I hope.

Yep. Hard to blame people though. I'm holding the phone until after NA finals to see what they have up their sleeve. If they don't impress, that'll probably be the nail in the coffin for a lot of people.

Yep, I know people are quick to blame people here but it's honestly a reflection of the game and league IMO.

They are out of third and fourth chances for most, need to nail it next weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 6

The ESL UK Studio is absolutely gorgeous, their production/broadcasts teams never disappoint, and @@TheSimms, @@Moa, and the other guys behind the scenes are super super dedicated and talented. I honestly prefer more of the EU presentation than that of NA. I'm super excited to watch the finals this weekend I'm I hope to see some decent viewership numbers and some even better gameplay.

I know ESL gets a lot of hate around here but I can honestly say that everyone at ESL UK is such a joy to work with, everyone is so passionate about esports and the production team is one of the best I've worked alongside. Every pro league/open circuit broadcast has been just awesome to work on because of these people!

Hope everyone enjoyed today, onwards to finals tomorrow

• Upvote (+1) 9

Yes it was considered and don't worry your not been negative, if your question in a blunt term is "why spend so much money on so much talent and don't bring more teams" There's 1 NA talent here that is a 343 employee and 2 of us (myself and dan) are UK internal staff so you can count 3 out.

I really feel this current line up has raised the bar for not only halo but the eu halo profile as a whole and I'm super pumped for tommorow show. Shame we couldn't bring the relegation teams to Lan I agree but certainly it's not something that's happening because at the expense of budget elsewhere.

Thank you for this response. I actually now have a ton of new questions about the inner workings of the ESL and 343 partnership that I'm sure no one can really answer, but always appreciate the honesty and interactivity yourself and a few others provide. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know ESL gets a lot of hate around here but I can honestly say that everyone at ESL UK is such a joy to work with, everyone is so passionate about esports and the production team is one of the best I've worked alongside. Every pro league/open circuit broadcast has been just awesome to work on because of these people!

The air conditioning is nice too.

You guys are the best! Looking forward to tomorrow!

the same handful of people have posted 10,000 times each.  I remember I literally counted Fluffy's one-line whining posts in the H5 thread, he made 87 in a month

Inb4 admins remind everyone there's a block feature.

But seriously if you don't want to read the shitposters' posts then just put em on ignore just like members of 343 like @@ske7ch can do. No one is ignoring the fact that the same few people post trash here, but we also acknowledge the majority are constructive (albeit they still whine but that is a direct result of the condition of the game at this point) and positive posts, especially hype around time of LANs

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am not angry at all. I just tried to explain that as an employee at 343 you should focus on the good side of Beyond and ignore the bad parts. But if they, of all people, is going around and calls Beyond vitriol and negative I think, imho, that is not very good. Maybe I am naive but I personally tries to focus on all the good stuff and the amount of great feedback here is huge.

Man, I would love to have this conversation in my native language instead :-)

I guess it's just your tone that gave me the impression of anger, but maybe that's a mistake on my part. 

I guess my point is just that I'm not going to fault 343 for pointing out something that I think we all know is true. It just seems like a waste of time.

ITT

This game sucks

343 sucks

Complainers suck

We have a right to complain

Other games are in a better spot

How did VwS get to pro league with intentional lag outs?

Anything I missed?

• Upvote (+1) 2

ITT

This game sucks

343 sucks

Complainers suck

Anything I missed?

We need MLG

No radar

Autos are overpowered

Cratos is satan

ITT

This game sucks

343 sucks

Complainers suck

Anything I missed?

I forgot to answer the last two questions on my 31 question exam because the professor removed two questions before we started and I thought I finished once I had done the 29th question which was the last one on that particular page and its been really bothering me and for some reason you guys are the only ones I feel like venting to.

I thought we had been over this?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Riot figured out that if you do what the community asks for that is keeping them from enjoying the game...the negative threads magically disappear lol. Asking for small tweaks or offering ideas on how to make the game better on the side is one thing, but if people are consistently saying the game isn't as fun to play or watch as it could be, almost at an alarming level, they should react for sure. 

so there's like a 67 thousand dollar halo LAND tomorrow, you guys want to talk about that?

you think vibe has a good shot at beating fabe?

it would be cool to see pulse surprise some people are place top 2

• Upvote (+1) 9

so there's like a 67 thousand dollar halo LAND tomorrow, you guys want to talk about that?

Nah I would rather complain  :kappa:

I really want Infused to beat FABE, Kimbo getting dropped and potentially beating his old team is a good reason for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want to see the French upset a team. Bonus points if it's Fabe.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nah I would rather complain  :kappa:

I really want Infused to beat FABE, Kimbo getting dropped and potentially beating his old team is a good reason for me.

that would be sooo hype

i would love to see kimbos tweets after that

would be an awesome story going into next season/worlds too

I want to see the French upset a team. Bonus points if it's Fabe.

super duper bonus points

• Upvote (+1) 3

Been saying this for some time. Esl Uk is like totally different company. I dont feel they have less budget for Eu I feel the opposite. Not only the quality is better on every front, it also feels like less business and more esports. I love ❤ Esl Uk.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EU Halo, LUL.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4