CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So since ghost melee is getting fixed. Whats every ones thoughts on the next bug to appear?

ghost nades

• Upvote (+1) 1

So since ghost melee is getting fixed. Whats every ones thoughts on the next bug to appear?

Probably that glitch where you can't see radar.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Time for anti-aim to make it's H5 debut.

• Upvote (+1) 1

VEPZMJP.png

Those are the rules from https://www.twitch.tv/p/rules-of-conduct.

According to someone on the livestreamfail subreddit, Ninja was only given a warning, so I doubt he's in any sort of trouble. I don't even know what the person who donated said, but this was a pretty bonehead move on Ninja's part. 

Apparently, the guy who donated said something along the lines of, "kill *insert specific race here*", as much as I have heard. The guy who donated is scum of existence, but Ninja not handling the situation in an intelligent manner for someone who has been streaming for 5 years, took action to make an example out of the racist donator that was not within twitch rules. Giving someones personal information out to the general public is never okay. Ninja went full ****** mode and is lucky he only got a warning. Why risk your stream being shutdown over some asshole on the internet?

no halo 5 definitely has that too

halo 5 gets it more and more every update lol.  this past one has been ridiculous, for the few minutes of each game where theres a 4v4 and no one lags out, people just eat shots lol.  its been a rough season

• Upvote (+1) 5

Apparently, the guy who donated and said something along the lines of, "kill *insert specific race here*", as much as I have heard. The guy who donated is scum of existence, but Ninja not handling the situation in an intelligent manner for someone who has been streaming for 5 years, took action to make an example out of the racist donator that was not within twitch rules. Giving someones personal information out to the general public is never okay. Ninja went full ****** mode and is lucky he only got a warning. Why risk your stream being shutdown over some asshole on the internet?

Like most popular streamers he probably knows he can get away with anything short of murder and not get banned. Twitch staff are horribly biased.

• Upvote (+1) 8

halo 5 gets it more and more every update lol.  this past one has been ridiculous, for the few minutes of each game where theres a 4v4 and no one lags out, people just eat shots lol.  its been a rough season

When you hit 4 body shots and you are 110% sure your reticle is on their head and you get a hitmarker but no kill for the 5th shot like 10 times every game. 

Also when not every shot of your BR burst registers and it takes 6 shots to break someone's shields

• Upvote (+1) 5

When you hit 4 body shots and you are 110% sure your reticle is on their head and you get a hitmarker but no kill for the 5th shot like 10 times every game. 

Also when not every shot of your BR burst registers and it takes 6 shots to break someone's shields

well thankfully this will be on tv soon​TM  :kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I sincerely hope there are more netcode fixes coming in this update than just a ghost melee fix, but I have no hope that there will be. Obviously ghost melees being fixed is a solid improvement but lets be honest it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Here's to hoping that they put in real efforts to restore server quality before the world's season begins.

This wins the internet.  

I only have one bit of curiosity (it also could have been mentioned already), and it is purely based on nostalgia....but why oh why was Walshy's face not put on Uncle Jesse?

You don't kick uncle Jesse out of the house, do you?

Like most popular streamers he probably knows he can get away with anything short of murder and not get banned. Twitch staff are horribly biased.

Twitch would be losing out on 10s of thousands of dollars if they banned him on subs alone. Then factor in bits.  
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I sincerely hope there are more netcode fixes coming in this update than just a ghost melee fix, but I have no hope that there will be. Obviously ghost melees being fixed is a solid improvement but lets be honest it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Here's to hoping that they put in real efforts to restore server quality before the world's season begins.

Don't hold your breath.

Random but do you guys still play anymore? I stopped for the part a couple months back when my friends did. I hop on now to just to make sure our FFA gametype hasn't reset (happens from time to time). Was curious, while this game is technically better competitively than Halo 4, I just have no drive to play it at all. Just something about it never truly felt "Halo" to me when playing. It's a great sci-fi space shooter though.

Even with all the problems, I still really enjoy it. I think it could be a great Halo game if the bugs get fixed. I still play quite a bit. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Random but do you guys still play anymore? I stopped for the part a couple months back when my friends did. I hop on now to just to make sure our FFA gametype hasn't reset (happens from time to time). Was curious, while this game is technically better competitively than Halo 4, I just have no drive to play it at all. Just something about it never truly felt "Halo" to me when playing. It's a great sci-fi space shooter though.

I uninstalled like a month ago and have almost no desire to even turn my xbox on

• Upvote (+1) 1

We are going to have an actual Drama filled show about Halo E-sports?  sign me up  right away.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or the older guys getting older syndrome uh ? I sure don't play that much multiplayer anymore, focusing more on more relaxed sp experiences. Also most friends since H3 stopped playing. Not like they play other games, mostly they just don't play at all anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Play it almost everyday and have a blast, but im also not trying to compete in the HCS. One of my favorite Halos honestly, just needs some fixes. People forget halo 3 had so many things that made the game frustrating as well. I personally think this game actually feels very " Halo" even with the new abilities. I also am 25 and have played every single halo quite a bit, so not like this is my first halo.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Or the older guys getting older syndrome uh ? I sure don't play that much multiplayer anymore, focusing more on more relaxed sp experiences. Also most friends since H3 stopped playing. Not like they play other games, mostly they just don't play at all anymore.

Exactly. All my friends played h3 but 90 percent of them dont even own an xbox or any console for that matter anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Feels like Halo to me. Poor playlist management is what keeps me from playing more. That and the fact that net code is fucked. I'm hoping the customs games browser will give me the social experience that 343 currently refuses to.

• Upvote (+1) 2

No, I haven't played in months - there are better shooters out there. I do LOVE competitive Halo though. 

It's a fantastic sci-fi space shooter game, bad game for Halo.

I haven't played H5 in 2-3 months so yeah there you go

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1