CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I love watching scrims.

Edit: Pro's should upload their POV of pro league matches to YouTube. We'd get to hear listen-in's and have no reticule lag due to observer mode.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Str8 Sick's team(Str8 Sick, Cloud, RyaNoob, SirToxsik) is scrimming right now against Burton, Cpt. Anarchy, Tizoxic, and Marbelized and Str8 Sick is streaming.

Twitch.tv/therealStr8Sick

And then Prototype was scrimming Liquid. It was him, Munoz, Monstcr, and Rammy.

Some solid AM teams forming with a bunch of known players.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I love watching scrims.

Edit: Pro's should upload their POV of pro league matches to YouTube. We'd get to hear listen-in's and have no reticule lag due to observer mode.

With consideration of past broadcasts, you would basically be serving up a playbook for other teams, gift wrapped with a bow on top.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG tied 7-7 with e6. dont know why people think theyre some scrubs holding on. They can still compete

12-2 us actually

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

EG lost 2-12 to E6, but they tied LG 7-7.

Off the top of my head scrim scores for EG with this lineup have been

5-9 TL

10-4  ALG

2-12 nV

14-0 Optic

2-12 E6

7-7 LG

2-11 CLG

• Upvote (+1) 3

This EG will not make top 4. I'll take any bets from Ninja fans.

I'll bite: who do you have as 4th above them? CLG, NV, and TL all make sense, but who do you see beating them out for fourth?

(I don't disagree, I'm worried about this lineup, just curious)

12-2 us actually

confused with LG

I dont get why so many are penciling Liquid in top 4 already. They havent looked any better than most of the other pro league teams so far

Just because there are dedicated servers doesn't mean they are good servers.

They could be the best servers in the world and it would still happen. Its the internet. If any one of the 10-15 routing devices from your xbox to the 343 servers isnt functioning properly then your latency can jump to EU to America levels. So unless you and the other player live right next to the 343 servers, then theres a good chance for some type of latency issue.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They could be the best servers in the world and it would still happen. Its the internet. If any one of the 10-15 routing devices from your xbox to the 343 servers isnt functioning properly then your latency can jump to EU to America levels. So unless you and the other player live right next to the 343 servers, then theres a good chance for some type of latency issue.

Yeah but MS servers are exceptionally bad. I can play other games with dedicated servers and have great connection, but with halo it's terrible

Yeah but MS servers are exceptionally bad. I can play other games with dedicated servers and have great connection, but with halo it's terrible

We know its horrible in customs. Its almost a guarantee that a player will lag out over the course of a 14 game scrim. But i can only really speak for myself. I only play arena for a couple hours a night and ive never experienced any excessive lag or disconnects. And half of the disconnects are because my internet went out. People exaggerate how bad their connection is most of the time imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We know its horrible in customs. Its almost a guarantee that a player will lag out over the course of a 14 game scrim. But i can only really speak for myself. I only play arena for a couple hours a night and ive never experienced any excessive lag or disconnects. And half of the disconnects are because my internet went out. People exaggerate how bad their connection is most of the time imo.

Nah I can easily say 1 out of every 10 games there will be a disconnect before the game starts or in the first 30 seconds. Past that you don't know if it's a quit or a disconnect so the number could be higher.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nah I can easily say 1 out of every 10 games there will be a disconnect before the game starts or in the first 30 seconds. Past that you don't know if it's a quit or a disconnect so the number could be higher.

i get disconected once every 10 games. somehow the system recognize it and doest ban me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With consideration of past broadcasts, you would basically be serving up a playbook for other teams, gift wrapped with a bow on top.

Definitely.

I've heard both Lethul and Ryanoob talk about techniques inside the game (whether it be how to game the radar or grenade placement) that aren't super well known in the community. And considering pros want to build up situational awareness where they can use said techniques, they can't just broadcast it to all the other pros.

But then again there's CLG and they broadcast all their scrims. So I don't know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would love to see T2, Simms, Elamite, and Strongside make a vid where they each give their thoughts on the team changes, and their predictions for the season

• Upvote (+1) 4