toddlers and tiaras

making the band

or maybe the biggest loser starring cratos

Intervention

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

this is awesome, i can't wait

some of you clowns are so cynical, enjoy something for once

Even though you negged me, I'll throw you a positive. That said, a dumb TV show is the last thing we need. Halo esports program is garbo, but let's see where things go. 

i think this shows a lot of faith in their 2017 program and their ability to fix the game

i'm no 343 shill but i'd have to believe they are smart enough not to broadcast a broken game to mass audiences 

kinda defeats the whole purpose 

THESE PEOPLE RELEASED MCC. A completely broken product. I was essentially scammed $60. 

The best thing to do is have zero hope in 343 and be pleasantly surprised. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 5

toddlers and tiaras

making the band

or maybe the biggest loser starring cratos

tumblr_inline_nuhk0uWWZZ1tb2t60_540.jpg

I love competitive Halo but I would have preferred if the Steven Spielberg Halo series was announced first.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I work at home and my wife just saw this

"What the fuck is that?  Busy day today eh?"

Mediabrute killing it today. jesus my sides

• Upvote (+1) 3

Didn't we already have something like this with the WCG Ultimate Gamer show? They played a bunch of random games and then showed them all at their gamer house for brief periods. I just remember it since they played a 1v1 in Halo 3 for the finale.

Anyway, I'd watch if they had Big Brother like challenges.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am so confused how all of this would work.... when I think of Reality TV, I think of a bunch of random people in a house with drama being started everyday? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wonder if this will really be "reality TV" or if we will get something great like this:

Either way, I think this is pretty exciting for the scene.

OT: but you can get Twitch emotes on iOS now.

- Update your twitch app

- Click on this button in imessage, go to Manage, and enable.

CyiXizoWgAAMP0A.jpg

Enjoy a twitch emote texting frenzy! (Others can see the emotes you send even if they dont have it enabled)

CyiWuKAWgAAnEBB.jpg

I've wanted this for so long you don't even know!

• Upvote (+1) 1

i think this shows a lot of faith in their 2017 program and their ability to fix the game

i'm no 343 shill but i'd have to believe they are smart enough not to broadcast a broken game to mass audiences 

kinda defeats the whole purpose 

I'm with you, Moses.  While I understand the negativity, to some degree, Halo is my jam (always will be) and I think people need to stop farting in the elevator we are all in every-time there is a new announcement.  I think this does show faith in 343's dedication to Halo as an e-sport and its future.

• Upvote (+1) 7

They have shown us ZERO competency when it comes to an fps shooter or esports. Halo 5 has been on its death bed for a while now and the only reason it hasnt been buried is because of the brand and the pros that stream/compete. Not only is the game currently a train wreck but i have no doubt the tv show will be just as horrible. Theres no accountability on their side. Don't get your hopes up.

Also. "Peter Levin, Lionsgate president of interactive ventures and games, and Steven Roberts, executive chairman of ESL North America, helped broker the deal with 343 Industries." Now you know why MLG wasnt involved.

I told you guys yesterday the "Ovaltine" moment was coming. We are the Ovaltine and the audience tuning in is Ralphie. Their reaction will be the same. "A crummy commercial?" for a shit game.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I'm with you, Moses.  While I understand the negativity, to some degree, Halo is my jam (always will be) and I think people need to stop farting in the elevator we are all in every-time there is a new announcement.  I think this does show faith in 343's dedication to Halo as an e-sport and its future.

How exactly does it show faith in 343?

Don't mean to be a negative nancy, but it just seems like a pointless endeavor and waste of money to me.

Then again, my disdain for "reality" TV is very high.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am so confused how all of this would work.... when I think of Reality TV, I think of a bunch of random people in a house with drama being started everyday?

This time...no half ass job..this reality show will take immersion to another level.

SyImjjo.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

This time...no half ass job...

SyImjjo.jpg

You even did the shadows on the face and everything... 

i think this is a pretty big deal, way cooler than a bread machine

for me this would be pretty unimaginable a couple of years ago so it's nice to see us headed in the right direction again

i hope they are able to secure a good channel 

How many time have we thought we were heading in the right direction? lol

• Upvote (+1) 4