CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

TFAfu6i.png

Titanfall 2 putting Halo 5 to shame with its latest update.

I can only imagine a casual player trying to understand what is going on here. This is way too much for a console shooter.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

This thought process is why console gamers don't get respect. All of these aiming options and FOV sliders should be STANDARD for any game, regardless of platform. Hardcore gamers will adjust settings to their liking while the casual players will literally play the default settings without batting an eye. I see no problem.

Im SO excited for my Titanfall 2 copy to get back in stock on Amazon and sent to me. I legitimately care more about the game because of how much the developers care. That's why the MLG Gears event was so enjoyable for me to watch. While I honestly don't enjoy playing Gears 4 very much, I've always enjoyed watching Gears and because their esports team is so passionate, it makes watching that much more enjoyable for me.

In conclusion, if 343 would care more, and if their esports team (whoever they are) would care me, I would care more as a player and viewer.

Most of those settings could be placebo and you wouldn't notice. We didn't had any of the fancy setting in older halos and it played fine and the competitive merit was the same.

Most of those settings could be placebo and you wouldn't notice. We didn't had any of the fancy setting in older halos and it played fine and the competitive merit was the same.

That might be true but it's not bad to have more options as long as the default options are good.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That might be true but it's not bad to have more options as long as the default options are good.

More options is always a good thing. Look at custom game options from Halo 2 to Halo 3. While Halo 2 had the basics, Halo 3 increased the amount of custom game options tenfold and user created custom games EXPLODED

• Upvote (+1) 1

Personally doesn't make much sense have 100 different settings, when the input device is a controller that by default isnot as accurate as the precision of the settings. Let say that your measuring device can track a milímeter , but the tool you are working can only do centimeter cuts, there is no point in having extra precision.

More options is always a good thing. Look at custom game options from Halo 2 to Halo 3. While Halo 2 had the basics, Halo 3 increased the amount of custom game options tenfold and user created custom games EXPLODED

Yeah and we also lost our identity as a Multiplayer Experience.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Personally doesn't make much sense have 100 different settings, when the input device is a controller that by default isnot as accurate as the precision of the settings. Let say that your measuring device can track a milímeter , but the tool you are working can only do centimeter cuts, there is no point in having extra precision.

Well I haven't played titanfall 2 so I can't speak to the necessity of the changes. However, things like look accel options have helped me cope with H5's weird aiming.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah and we also lost our identity as a Multiplayer Experience.

Not because of options but because of a completely different direction taken by the developers with the default game

Way off topic, but why is this Titanfall 2 game so awesome ? I quess the servers are better for sure but what else ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Way off topic, but why is this Titanfall 2 game so awesome ? I quess the servers are better for sure but what else ?

From what I've heard it has everything Titanfall 1 had and more so I guess that's what made it so good.

Papa Spartan v. Enigma 6 goons.

Sounds like a comic book I'd read over and over.

Papa Spartan >

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sounds like a comic book I'd read over and over.

Papa Spartan >

Aww now I wish that was real. 

What about a buddy cop movie: Papa Spartan and Papa Mikwen fight to save the world from Big Daddy Cratos? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey I saw Spartan retweet this, its a fund-me type deal to get the brilliant @@Sandman to finals. I'll be donating as soon as payday arrives, I hope you guys can do so too.

As always David love your photos and all the best.

• Upvote (+1) 2