CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

you're milking this now.

A bit but id rather milk this than 343 bashing. Its fun, cathartic, and right, but its run its course until the next announcemt they come out with after finals

• Downvote (-1) 2

Just matched a TO4 that's winning games with ONLY AR's. Can't tell if they're using the exploit or not, and the teams I was on were garbage, but that the fact that that can even happen is utter horseshit.

You'd know if they were rapid firing. Thing kills in like half a second with no spread. Also playing MM with a handicap has been happening forever. Teams would play H3 with melee and grenades only and still win.

Doesn't excuse you solo matching a to4, but that's the only real problem there.

• Upvote (+1) 9

So is naded done streaming? Hasn't been on in a while

I think he drops in every month or two to cash in on subscribers, promise to stream more, then dips.  He's got hundreds of subs and rarely streams for them.

• Upvote (+1) 7

does naded stream other games besides halo?

i can understand why he wouldn't want to stream considering the state of MM

must be kinda boring 

• Upvote (+1) 1

must be kinda boring

Not from what i can see in his past broadcasts

must be kinda boring 

Maybe, but you'll lose subs by not streaming regularly. 

He has streamed 2 times in November, 2 times in October and 10 times in September. To bad, I really like his stream. :(

He has streamed 2 times in November, 2 times in October and 10 times in September. To bad, I really like his stream. :(

Retirement incomimg?

I honestly had no idea he still streamed, I really wanted to watch him in the beginning of Halo 5 but he was set on Worlds (which I don't blame him).

Retirement incomimg?

There's literally nothing to play for, this is why it's idiotic to not have 5th-6th teams at Finals. But hey, what do I know about growth!

• Upvote (+1) 5

I honestly had no idea he still streamed, I really wanted to watch him in the beginning of Halo 5 but he was set on Worlds (which I don't blame him).

There's literally nothing to play for, this is why it's idiotic to not have 5th-6th teams at Finals. But hey, what do I know about growth!

"343 r da besd nd u no nothing"- Halo waypoint

Edit: I got beaten out to posting my own video, life really is Tow  :(   

i love you towey

holy fucking shit that is cool

• Upvote (+1) 2

You'd know if they were rapid firing. Thing kills in like half a second with no spread. Also playing MM with a handicap has been happening forever. Teams would play H3 with melee and grenades only and still win.

Doesn't excuse you solo matching a to4, but that's the only real problem there.

Well, that and the fact that they were boosting like nobody's business. One of them was Gold5, but considering he was spanking everybody just using the AR (I'm sad to say that we got 100-0'd on Plaza SH), he should have been at least high onyx if not low champ

Tickets for the Pro League Finals are still available, in case you all weren't aware. It seems like sales were once again abysmal and information regarding ticket availability have been hidden :holmes: . I know it's a West Coast event but even the EU Finals sold out within weeks....

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/na-hcs-pro-league-fall-season-relegation-and-finals-tickets-28583644450

EU finals were on my birthday so thought id treat myself to tickets and they were gone. Was slightly gutted but ar the same time glad they sold out too, shows that with the only EU LAN event we can sell out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

must be kinda boring

His last stream he said that he still wants to keep playing Halo5 so his ability isn't affected at all, and by playing other games even like MCC that would be bad. And he also seems to find Halo 5 not as enjoyable anymore which I agree with considering I haven't played in months lol
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Well, that and the fact that they were boosting like nobody's business. One of them was Gold5, but considering he was spanking everybody just using the AR (I'm sad to say that we got 100-0'd on Plaza SH), he should have been at least high onyx if not low champ

To be fair most people in gold or less pretty much only use ARs anyways Kappa