CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Damn, they doing everything right for the most part.

Agreed. I've said It once before but Halo and 343i just seems to be moving way to slow. Obviously I don't know whats going on In their offices but coming from someone on the outside....thats what It feels like.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agreed. I've said It once before but Halo and 343i just seems to be moving way to slow. Obviously I don't know whats going on In their offices but coming from someone on the outside....thats what It feels like.

Gears has the right people in place, plus PASSION.

It isn't hard to see.

• Upvote (+1) 9

#WheresTheTeamLiquidSkins

This may seem too needy on my part but but I feel like every team after Season 1 should have had skins made(GOOD ONES) and released together. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

It isn't hard to see.

Passion goes a LONG way

One of the worst parts for me honestly is that these team skins are being sustained. Correct me if I'm wrong but the nV skins released randomly one day, a while after the latest content update. Meaning they were just sitting there, in the game, hidden away. 

Maybe they found a way to add skins without a content update so I might be wrong on that end but fuck, it would be depressing if there's more skins in the game right now that are just hidden waiting to be released.

#WheresevenoneEUteamskin

I'd pay so much money for an Infused skin. That white & red would be hella sexy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

One of the worst parts for me honestly is that these team skins are being sustained. Correct me if I'm wrong but the nV skins released randomly one day, a while after the latest content update. Meaning they were just sitting there, in the game, hidden away. 

Maybe they found a way to add skins without a content update so I might be wrong on that end but fuck, it would be depressing if there's more skins in the game right now that are just hidden waiting to be released.

I'd pay so much money for an Infused skin. That white & red would be hella sexy.

Agreed, the infused logo on the side of black pistol would look sweet.  Any of the skins would look pretty nice to be honest although my top 4 would have to go to FabE, Vibe, Infused and Prophecy.  In no particular order.

My favourite part about the gears news is that 50% of proceeds supports the team. It's always great to see transparency done right. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont see why 343 make adding team skins to a game seem like a monumental task.

it's also a bit of a fuck you to the other teams/orgs as those skins help the pros and the scene, so they should release them all at once.

But because 343 are blithering buffoons immune to all logic and reason when it comes to even the simplest of issues we'll probably not see them until next year 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I dont see why 343 make adding team skins to a game seem like a monumental task.

Don't worry, we'll get them eventually. We just have to wait for them to re-skin the warthog for the 8th time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Especially when really good skins have already been designed by someone in the community.

• Upvote (+1) 1

halo is the most exciting FPS esport that no one is watching

the potential is there

Its the "Battlestar Galactica" of esports... with worse management.

I know this is weird... but i feel strangely hopeful right now.  Maybe its the thanksgiving weekend or whatever, but i feel like some really good shit is coming soon.  And i mean real-person soon, not 343 Soon TM

• Upvote (+1) 1

It isn't hard to see.

Halo has Quinn DelHoyo, Bonnie Ross, Frank O'Connor.

The unholy trinity

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My favourite part about the gears news is that 50% of proceeds supports the team. It's always great to see transparency done right. 

That is a really large percentage too. 

I hear each e6 pack you buy comes with one card you can redeem for a family member that was taken from you.

• Upvote (+1) 9

The GoW4 skins are $8 compared to Halo's $10 skins.  :salt:

Halo's also come with two skins, not one.

Its taken about a month for gears 4 to get skins for ALL pro teams.

Meanwhile its taken almost a YEAR to get THREE (or four) pro skins.

343 what the fuck are you doing.

Edit: and the worst part is, none of the current skins are nearly as nice as any of the gears skins, apart from the CLG skin, which are no longer available for purchase lol lol lol

nV and OpTic look dope.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I hear each e6 pack you buy comes with one card you can redeem for a family member that was taken from you.

I heard they come with a Bubu backpack that has a Cratos plush inside.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The GoW4 skins are $8 compared to Halo's $10 skins. :salt:

1 lancer skin for $8 compared to 2 weapon skins, team emblem, and maybe 2 HCS themed weapon skins for $10.

Both are pretty meh deals but Halo still has the "best value"

• Upvote (+1) 4