CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I really love how this map looks. Good enough for HCS?

There are A LOT of forge maps that are good enough for HCS, but 343i already stated they will not be using forge maps in HCS. 

d3t0n8r.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow Americans. i am thankful for TB :beyond:  :mj:  :bman:  <3

• Upvote (+1) 9

Happy birthday TB. I wish for no bloom, no sprint, and nerfed armor lock.

imagine if this happened when the game came out, how different things would be

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thankful for this place and Halo in general. Despite all of 343's missteps, we've come a long way since H4, and there's reason to believe next year will be better than the last.

We're in for a long December of season finals and Rostermania: Holiday edition. Wishing y'all Happy Holidays.

Zip's Roster Wish List for Mr. Claus:

Top 4 teams all stay the same. Really think it's in everybody's best interest to keep these chemistry-heavy squads together through Worlds and just keep improving.

LG: Naded, Danoxide, Ninja, Stellur

EG: Roybox, Shooter, Bubudubu or El Town

ALG: Contra, PreDev, Falcated, VicX

3sup: Relegates E6  :walshy: . Probably loses Renegade to a better team during roster swap period, picks up Str8 Sick.

E6: Cratos, Suspector, Lifestyle, Nemassisst

A Randa & Ryanoob reunion  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really love how this map looks. Good enough for HCS?

https://youtu.be/ypK9ZbkW5d4

Ive played maybe 3 games on it so take that for what you will. Plays well with no sprint or radar but otherwise it doesnt really work imo. I bet evolved settings would be great, i didnt play with those though just turned off sprint and radar and this was a long time ago, shortly after forge came out.

Seeing that relegations is on LAN, I highly doubt ALG will get relegated. Even online, they've taken T4 teams to game 5. I just want Cratos relegated.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I've seen a lot of good, original Forge maps in this game to be honest. Not sure why they haven't been discussed.

Something like 8 months ago Bravo said they were testing remakes of 4v4 maps and hoped to get them into matchmaking. A few months later he said it just takes a long time to get them ready. To this day there has been no mention of them.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I've seen a lot of good, original Forge maps in this game to be honest. Not sure why they haven't been discussed.

Forge maps cant be used with current Lan setup. So no forge maps in Arena/tourneys. Otherwise, there are/were plenty great forge maps in matchmaking. Especially that anniversary playlist and 2v2 forge playlist (now gone).

Something like 8 months ago Bravo said they were testing remakes of 4v4 maps and hoped to get them into matchmaking. A few months later he said it just takes a long time to get them ready. To this day there has been no mention of them.

Bravo is just a yes man corporate type now. Seems like a pretty cool guy but if people didn't actually watch him grow up I would swear they'd built him in house.

Forge maps cant be used with current Lan setup. So no forge maps in Arena/tourneys. Otherwise, there are/were plenty great forge maps in matchmaking. Especially that anniversary playlist and 2v2 forge playlist (now gone).

Is that confirmed or just assumed?

Is that confirmed or just assumed?

Pretty sure Pros have said they played octagon on "closed servers" so forge maps shouldn't be an issue. 

Nah shooter isn't glue he's just good. Cratos is the glue

Cratos isnt so much glue as he is quicksand.

• Upvote (+1) 2