CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Naded won't be on EG. He said a couple days ago that he doesn't think their personalities would mesh. I also don't think Naded is happy with how the twins dealt with his potential teaming with them this season. Bubu or Shooter are the only two people I could see replacing Ninja. Most likely Ninja stays and EG doesn't change honestly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hes a bigger tilt fest than ninja lol, they need VicX back or shooter or something like that

His play style would not cost them games like ninja. A coach like towey would help him too.

Vic or shooter can't slay like naded. I'll take either over ninja at this point honestly

I think bubu ends up rejoining devon and contra with falcated

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hopefully Towey is recording the EG vs Str8 game and uploads it to his channel.

• Upvote (+1) 1

His play style would not cost them games like ninja. A coach like towey would help him too.

Vic or shooter can't slay like naded. I'll take either over ninja at this point honestly

I think bubu ends up rejoining devon and contra with falcated

I have a hard time seeing bubu going AM if his team get knocked out which looks very possible, he would be a glad addition to any HCS team during rostermania 

honestly we could be looking at how some of these AM teams that enter HCS could be improved by picking up a pro player

• Upvote (+1) 1

In lifestyles video you can hear and see cratos throwing his controller at the end. LOL. Made my day

Can you link it?

I'm not sure if I understand the urgency to replace Ninja. I get that he should put more emphasis on staying alive, but his aggression is really valuable when you're trying to create chaos. 

But at the same time I'd be really interested to see who EG picks up. 

EG apparently wouldn't have been able to play on even if they beat Str8. This tournament.

Edit: W0uld is too fast.

• Upvote (+1) 4

EG apparently wouldn't have been able to play on even if they beat Str8. This tournament.

Edit: W0uld is too fast.

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seems odd to have scheduled the flight then.

Pretty common, most tourneys on Sunday end between 6-8.

• Upvote (+1) 7