CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Groups singing happy birthday is the creepiest / cringiest shit ever.

Especially at restaurants.

You must be a blast at parties

• Upvote (+1) 3

I get the argument that Cratos is good for the game because he gives us someone to hate and drama. The bad guy in Halo eSports, but I would understand that more if he was actually good.

He's consistently the most negative on his team, Pro League stats back that up. People want to try and compare him to Gandhi or T2 for all the trash talk they ran and whatnot, but at least those players were legends and top players at the game they played.

It's a style thing to me though. Yeah he's the weakest, but put a true slayer in shooter's place and e6 probably is top4 again like when they had huke and stellur.

if you have the right perspective it's really not

it's amazing that many people tune in to watch broken online spectator mode halo

if shit wasn't broken we we be doing twice those numbers ez

That's an assumption.

Cratos left the mainstage to avoid the handshakes lmao. What a trash human being.

Edit: Nevermind. He just avoided them completely. Still a trash human being.

Cratos didn't left he just crouched, but still screw him.

So is there any updates on the LB what happened between Panda vs Fabe?

Keep checking Jimbos twitter

Going to bed before EG vs NV, that last series had me WAY too stressed out to be awake at 1:30AM.

Hopefully this event won't still be going on at 9:00AM like it was today! Best of luck to all the teams, can't wait to watch the rebroadcast from where I've left off.

Hell of a series! Hoping to see a rematch vs. EG in the losers bracket to settle the score

This is a surprisingly mature post...

• Upvote (+1) 4

Also on the whole Cratos playing the villain thing there's a difference between playing the villain vs being a shitty human being and the stuff that Cratos did to Stellur like intentionally sabotaging him during Pro League matches by signing onto his account and not inviting to him to party chats is just being a shitty person in general.

If it was just trash talking and banter that wouldn't be an issue but messing with someones livelihood is just being an ass.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel like my fiancee would not approve of the amount of emma watson gif's I just search for. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am absolutely fucking LOVING the use of observer mode to show us the gameplay from the side station. In fact, its so much better when they have the Observer UI on the screen throughout the entire match.

It was extremely jarring at Worlds, Summer Finals, and the other LANs when they would switch between the live feeds and the observer feed and have those UI elements appear and disappear constantly.

cc: @@Tashi, @@TheSimms, @@LenoxCG, please STAY on Observer mode for longer than 30s to make viewing matches a bit more visually pleasing :)

• Upvote (+1) 8

you must be great at parties

You must be a blast at parties

You guys enjoy that stuff happening to you? Props if so, first I met that actually openly liked it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm glad they are able to show the feature stations while waiting for the main stage rather then showing Warzone clips.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like my fiancee would not approve of the amount of emma watson gif's I just search for.

You might find out something new about your fiancée. Emma has that type of power. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1