CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not sure how much the guy getting coffee for Tashi is allowed to say.

Tashi is "only" a community producer 

Though I have no fucking idea what anyone of them is doing exactly 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i dont care

iSLuXNY.gif

str8 top 1

emoji_set_101.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Or the fact he's been lurking in the thread the whole time but hasn't said anything.

If I was a 343 or ESL employee, I could see my coworkers not wanting to come into this thread for fear of getting mobbed. Which, in my opinion, they definitely bring on themselves. However, perhaps 343 and/or ESL have some sort of non-disclosure clauses written into their employment contracts and they aren't legally allowed to say some information that we want?

Unyshek negging Clap is the most laughable thing I think I've ever seen.

Completely laughable. This week I think I finally made the transition from being constantly angry at 343's incompetence to just giving up all hope and finding humour in their actions. Hopefully this keeps me from going insane. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

If I was a 343 or ESL employee, I could see my coworkers not wanting to come into this thread for fear of getting mobbed. Which, in my opinion, they definitely bring on themselves. However, perhaps 343 and/or ESL have some sort of non-disclosure clauses written into their employment contracts and they aren't legally allowed to say some information that we want?

I mean it's not Unyshek's responsibility to tell you every single detail you want to here about HCS and all that stuff.

Who's responsibility that is... is a mystery.

• Upvote (+1) 8

They have no issues going on r/Halo (which is the polar opposite of anything competitive Halo) to talk though. Any kind of communication is appreciated at this point.

It sucks their lack of communication has snowballed into somewhat of a comical state.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm not hating but I really wonder if more teams and spectators would attend events if MLG was the organizer or if it would stay around the same.

Remember when Major League Gaming broadcast their side stations on Periscope oh wait no they designed an entire in browser video player sprcifically for their tournaments that allowed for multiple streams arranged in custom configurations my bad I must be thinking of something else.

To be fair, @@LastMan and I used to tweet scores for MLG events back in 2011 before the influx of recent streaming technology and esport growth :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean it's not Unyshek's responsibility to tell you every single detail you want to here about HCS and all that stuff.

Who's responsibility that is... is a mystery.

Can't tell if sarcasm. My reply would be the same either way: As a Community Coordinator, you don't get to pick and choose what micro-groups of that community you get to ostracize because some ask the hard questions. You absolutely HAVE to look at the community holistically if you want to do your job effectively. But effective job performance doesn't seem to be a prerequisite of 343 employement. :kappa:

there's another 8 hours of stream left, and it's already this nasty on here?

i'm not pointing fingers at all.  it's just sad. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

"the Brown Twin Brothers" is my favorite Walshy quote so far

sounds like characters in a Miranda musical.