CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You missed XGames, the NA Online HWC Qualifiers, and NA Regionals...after which MLG was tacitly blacklisted or something, not even given the opportunity to run the league, according to Adam.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The tweet was when MLG was running some stuff for Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure why the event is going so late but I wanna say I've really enjoyed the casting this tourney, both strongside and walshy have improved so much. The duos of elamite and strongside and t2 and walshy have been pretty nice. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You missed XGames, the NA Online HWC Qualifiers, and NA Regionals...after which MLG was tacitly blacklisted or something, not even given the opportunity to run the league, according to Adam.

The tweet was when MLG was running some stuff for Worlds.

Yeeeesh. I feel like I've missed out on like a decade's worth of changes. So MLG WAS doing things with the HCS and then....not? 

Not sure why the event is going so late but I wanna say I've really enjoyed the casting this tourney, both strongside and walshy have improved so much. The duos of elamite and strongside and t2 and walshy have been pretty nice. 

I'm really liking the casting. Huge improvement from Reach, H4 and H2A casting in my opinion. Walshy and T2 seem to have great synergy in the casting booth.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeeeesh. I feel like I've missed out on like a decade's worth of changes. So MLG WAS doing things with the HCS and then....not? 

I'm really liking the casting. Huge improvement from Reach, H4 and H2A casting in my opinion. Walshy and T2 seem to have great synergy in the casting booth.

They were involved for Worlds and haven't had anything to do with the Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 literally cant win in this scenario.i

f they play matches off stream, pro players would complain.

if they day ended too quick, community would complain. 

Couple easy ways to speed the process up:

Start the stream on time. Players weren't even in position to play the first series until an hour and fifteen minutes after the official starting time.

Maybe don't have two full brackets running back to back on one day? Or if you do, how about you have all of your side stations running so that early rounds between bottom seeded AM teams can run at the same time? Weren't there two full stations out of the eight with no power today? Players were wasting time running fucking warmup games on main stage for god sake.

How much wasted time have we had with replays because players are lagging out on LAN?

And why start the event at 11:00 am? That's super late in the day to run two full brackets.

There's so much wasted time in this event and so many easy ways to fix it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

cant do it, im throwing in the towel, im going to sleep. 

second half of the day had some amazing games. im sure the rest tonight will be great but i cant get myself to crack open another redbull. 

tumblr_inline_nhw1cw4eN71s0pi7p.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

Game 1 between 3sUp and 6S almost done and the server crashes.
Halo 5 just came out right? :kappa: 
Oh? its been out a year and these issues exist?  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Game 1 between 3sUp and 6S almost done and the server crashes.

Halo 5 just came out right? :kappa:

Oh? its been out a year and these issues exist? :mj:

It's the dev kit

4 in the morning and still over 2200 viewers. not bad

• Upvote (+1) 3

So whos to blame for this event to still be running at 4:16 AM?

And they still have Losers bracket to go through, WBF and Finals. Can't imagine what playing these games at this time feels like 

So whos to blame for this event to still be running at 4:16 AM?

And they still have Losers bracket to go through, WBF and Finals. Can't imagine what playing these games at this time feels like 

Probably feels like 1:16 AM.

:kappa:

But really the fatigue must be getting to them. It'll be interesting to see how well they play tomorrow after this long night of gaming.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just don't understand how they didn't foresee this happening? Like you just realize that if you're going to fit two full double elim brackets you're going to have to have a lot of stations and an early start? Maybe there was technical issues that prevented them from starting on time I guess.

I love having more halo to watch but it's going to be such a crazy run for the people who make it into the champ bracket, literally 3-4 hours of sleep I'm guessing? That's if there aren't too many game 5 series without lagouts

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's 9:30AM here in UK and I just woke up to find my laptop still running the stream... Checked twitter and HCS LiveTweets is still tweeting... Checked Beyond and you guys are all still up...

Wtf is going on? Ah well, NA Halo that I don't have to stay up for! *skips merrily*

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So heres what needs to be done tomorrow later today:

Open:

Finish Winners Semis (Dynasty vs Pnda)

Winners Finals

2 Losers Quarters matches

Losers Semis

Losers Finals

Finals

Double elimination champ bracket with 16 teams that hasn't started yet 

Yea good luck to whoever is running this event. Hopefully next time you guys listen to the community when we tell you the format is dumb.

On a different note: Renegade got a Killtac on Stasis and we missed it 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So heres what needs to be done tomorrow:

Open:

Finish Winners Semis (Dynasty vs Pnda)

Winners Finals

2 Losers Quarters matches

Losers Semis

Losers Finals

Finals

Double elimination champ bracket with 16 teams that hasn't started yet

Yea good luck to whoever is running this event. Hopefully next time you guys listen to the community when we tell you the format is dumb.

It's not the format, it's not playing any 4v4 matches on friday
  • Upvote (+1) 1