CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i like this scion team. same team from UGC St Louis and they look even better than that event.

• Upvote (+1) 4

i like this scion team. same team from UGC St Louis and they look even better than that event.

Eli Got third in this FFA and Jam I Am got second in the open FFA in STL.

• Upvote (+1) 2

VtT9up5.png

Did I miss something? All i know from this weekend is that snip3down won the ffa and that Optic isn't competing.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Honestly, how much effort would it take to make profiles with these players' names? It's so confusing seeing MS Blue 1 killed MS Red 3.

Honestly, how much effort would it take to make profiles with these players' names? It's so confusing seeing MS Blue 1 killed MS Red 3.

during open bracket it takes too long to switch up gamertags, they will use them later in the tournament when more teams are eliminated.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

during open bracket it takes too long to switch up gamertags, they will use them later in the tournament when more teams are eliminated.  

Just do a temporary offline profile. I could do that inbetween breaks or before the tournament starts no porblem.

You can't play h5 offline. And there are player cams with their names. It's not confusing at all
  • Upvote (+1) 1

would love to, unfortunately as a student on the east coast getting to a Las Vegas event is pretty tough to swing both financially and time-efficiently.

edit: said west coast at first, then realized it was vegas, but still getting to anything besides east coast/close to east is hard.

excuses mannn

I mean if you want to take my exam Tuesday and finish my report by Wednesday @ midnight I'll fly out now man  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

bro, exemplify made an awful awful play with a full sniper that cost EX so hard.

You can't play h5 offline. And there are player cams with their names. It's not confusing at all

It is when you are looking at the kill feed. 

• Upvote (+1) 3