CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Imagine if 2 girls 2 idiots wins game 5 and biittersweet gets to play Bittersweet (the team) in the next round. I'm easily amused

• Upvote (+1) 2

i find the guy in the guiness shirt offensive

so many better options for stouts

Wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Really not that hard to route a couple mics over the top of the crowd. UGC did it brilliantly.

This event seems ok so far but UGC straight up blew me away.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The crowd is cheering, sucks you can't hear it on stream. All the more reason to come out to an event or something

would love to, unfortunately as a student on the east coast getting to a Las Vegas event is pretty tough to swing both financially and time-efficiently.

edit: said west coast at first, then realized it was vegas, but still getting to anything besides east coast/close to east is hard.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The crowd is cheering, sucks you can't hear it on stream. All the more reason to come out to an event or something

Thanks for the best LIsten-In I've heard in a while hah. Can the crowd hear the players talking?

would love to, unfortunately as a student on the east coast getting to a Las Vegas event is pretty tough to swing both financially and time-efficiently.

edit: said west coast at first, then realized it was vegas, but still getting to anything besides east coast/close to east is hard.

excuses mannn
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Like Ryan said, there definitely is a crowd cheering. Been a fun event so far!

• Upvote (+1) 1

My good friend's team Scion is up next on stream. Very cool seeing him get to play on main stream. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

All these stream cutouts make me wish someone like @@heytred worked on Halo again with the production of the events :(

Apart from that, been solid so far. Nothing like herding some Geese.

• Upvote (+1) 2