CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Find Randas tweet confusing.

Actually I find the entire format of this event confusing. How many teams from today will make it to sunday and how many in total will play tomorrow? Thanks

Find Randas tweet confusing.

Actually I find the entire format of this event confusing. How many teams from today will make it to sunday and how many in total will play tomorrow? Thanks

https://twitter.com/D_Randa/status/800074686813990912

Top 4 am teams from the current (open) bracket move on to face the top 4 teams from orange county. One of those teams disbanded so there are only 3 from OC. Top 2 from that bracket qualify for relegation. Not sure how it ties into the pro bracket on Sunday.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Okay so 39 teams in this Open, plus the 3 teams that qualified for the AM Finals later, plus the 7 pro teams for tomorrow (6 NA and FabE) so there's 49 teams altogether for this tournament? Not great but not terrible either for the weekend before Thanksgiving

totally worth the 90 minute wait

maybe they'll show the mannequin montage now?

Keep talking ish and they'll bring back Forge McDonald commercial.

• Upvote (+1) 5

T2tall is a pretty good interviewer as well as a great caster, good to know that the talent is getting better and better even if the game and the program is getting worse.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think he semi-retired after NV failed to qualify for Worlds and came back in the middle of this OC season. This is the first LAN he's been at since NA Regionals in February I believe.

No. He, 2gre, seduce, and nemassist qualified for Burbank as denial. They lost to e6 and RNG. Arkanum improved alot since regionals and was shitting around that time. Never should have taken the break after but then again there was nothing to play for.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah...I think I'm going to stop watching this event until a team that has players I actually know that starts playing.

I mean if we only ever want to watch players that have already found success in halo it'll grow very very slowly

• Upvote (+1) 5

A crowd shot and there are people ?!??!

there was a ton of players this tournament. Round of 64 is a thing and I heard like 300ish people in the ffa I think (lasy one idk for sure tho)

I go on Twitch and see that Halo only has 2500 viewers, hahahaha sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh that game is DEAD...  Halo 4 and Halo 5 completely killed Halo... Halo is soooo DEAD that it cant even get pro teams to go to these events... I miss the good old days of Halo 3 or even Halo Reach... 

you have to be real petty and childish to go through all that time just to make a random account to post on a forum about a "dead" game.

you realize how stupid you look right?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

you have to be real petty and childish to go through all that time just to make a random account to post on a forum about a "dead" game.

you realize how stupid you look right?

But you never said he was wrong... 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Its interesting that snipedown can coach and play in the same tourney. I figured hcs wouldnt allow that as a conflict of interest since there us a possiblity that 2g2i either plays nv or at the same time as nv if they make it through today

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its interesting that snipedown can coach and play in the same tourney. I figured hcs wouldnt allow that as a conflict of interest since there us a possiblity that 2g2i either plays nv or at the same time as nv if they make it through today

I mean I have more odds of winning the lottery... but even if it did happen then they'd be w/o him as a coach and could find another against nV