CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Stream hasn't hit 2k today yet, but hey not streaming on on the Halo channel makes no difference now :flip:

• Upvote (+1) 3

well no game hasn't happened yet, why would it already be top viewer count

Stream has been live for well over an hour though.

It's amazing there are 2k viewers when there has been no games for a full hour and it's just the same montages and top 5 plays we've been watching for months.

edit: an hour and 15 minutes and no players even on stage? Aren't there two full brackets to run today? This stream will be going until like 3am.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Exactly the problem. You can't say that we start at 11 and not show a game until more than an hour following, and then expect viewership. It'll climb once they actually start showing games. That could either be soon, or 343 Soon.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Stream has been all montages and interviews, I'm surprised viewership is at 2k.

Where ate the games? Is everyone hung over?

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's amazing there are 2k viewers when there has been no games for a full hour and it's just the same montages and top 5 plays we've been watching for months.

I guess this is good, just hate seeing the same issues over and over. I wish the HCS staff would be held accountable or at least acknowledge these issues that happen over and over and over. I miss not getting off my ass on MLG weekends and now event weekends are just another thing happening. Passion is still there, the product isn't.

Exactly the problem. You can't say that we start at 11 and not show a game until more than an hour following, and then expect viewership. It'll climb once they actually start showing games. That could either be soon, or 343 Soon.

My thoughts too, I went to watch some College Football and figured it would be on by the time I came back. So annoying that there's no gameplay after an hour and 15 minutes.

-------------

Sorry if this is too negative for some, but enough is enough. Hate seeing something I put so much time into fumbled around in the last year.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know that Halo is in a poor state when barely anyone is even in this thread complaining about how this event is going (or not going). Nobody even cares at this point it seems. Think back to when MLG was involved in H5, worlds/regionals, and so on.

Optic clearly made a mistake not coming out to this event... Kappa.

UGC was clearly the best event this season by a farrrrr margin.

This is why we can't have a 8 team final I guess. Honestly pathetic.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

And now after a 2 hour delay we get to watch the much anticipated clash of Reliance and Top Spaghetti!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't even really have anything to say. I just expect something like this now and try to enjoy Halo for what it is. I mean who can really act surprised and complain when something doesn't work at this point? It always happens.

You know that Halo is in a poor state when barely anyone is even in this thread complaining about how this event is going (or not going). Nobody even cares at this point it seems. Think back to when MLG was involved in H5, worlds/regionals, and so on.

Optic clearly made a mistake not coming out to this event... Kappa.

UGC was clearly the best event this season by a farrrrr margin.

This is why we can't have a 8 team final I guess. Honestly pathetic.

Too early to say the event is bad, in all fairness.

Too early to say the event is bad, in all fairness.

Sure, but it's not looking good IMO. Yesterday wasn't very smooth either. And UGC was a real treat. I guess I expect more from an HCS sanctioned event when a non sanctioned event like UGC was done so well.

Someone told me that Arkanum had retired nearly a year ago. Glad it wasn't true.

I think he semi-retired after NV failed to qualify for Worlds and came back in the middle of this OC season. This is the first LAN he's been at since NA Regionals in February I believe.