CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

to add on, I didn't even see the person who was shooting me so I didn't know who I was giving the kill to at the time.

Dont lie Ryan, how much was Eric paying you?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

to add on, I didn't even see the person who was shooting me so I didn't know who I was giving the kill to at the time.

Yeah your character never looked at the shooter and you were basically out in the open and almost dead before you stopped in the clip. The accusations are so stupidly far fetched from that clip. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Put the h3 sniper in H5 and we'll see snipedown dominate lethul

frosty and I already made Snipedown rage quit in h3 last year before h5 don't make us do it again
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I stopped moving so I could die and spawn faster, that's a normal strategy in ffa isn't it? I had been doing it all day in matches where I was winning/losing/tied because I wanted that life to end.

first legit now you.... Something is going on in Florida.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I love Emma Watson like everyone else here, but can we chill on the gifs? Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. 

Debatable

• Downvote (-1) 4

I'm gonna nitpick this shit.

I think you're referring to teamshot, which is the most basic form of teamwork.

Halo's lacked empowering the individual for a very long time.

I meant that for the past few Halo games, they have deliberately tried to force teamwork by making the individual less capable of making plays by himself.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I meant that for the past few Halo games, they have deliberately tried to force teamwork by making the individual less capable of making plays by himself.

I think we need more power weapons to balance this.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think we need more power weapons to balance this.

I mean, 343 did try to make individuals have an impact, they just did it in the wrong way. Power Weapons in this game are way too easy and the weapons you spawn with can do nothing against their power due to how weak they are.

Trying to break a setup on Rig when everyone has a weapon feels like dumb luck 50% of the time.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I love Emma Watson like everyone else here, but can we chill on the gifs? Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. 

You can never have too much memes and Emma Watson

Trying to break a setup on Rig when everyone has a weapon feels like dumb luck 50% of the time.

Git Gud and get the weapons. A sentence like this is probably why Quinn invented the Flagnum.  :kappa:

I remember the week before EVO, Mango was doing a Q&A and he said it was amazing he's won 2 EVOs because Vegas is the biggest counter for him (alcohol, gambling). And seeing all the tweets about pros getting blasted Friday night reminds me the temptation is definitely real in Las Vegas.

Predictions, for tonight anyone?

Snip3down will come out so hot that Optic will voluntarily move into relegation to avoid getting embarrassed at Finals

Predictions, for tonight anyone?

We spend more time watching commercials and montages and casters talking than we do watching actual tournament gameplay. Also, we will see at least one ghost melee on stream, and probably another lag out despite being on "LAN".

Besides all that, hoping to see PNDA or MW qualify and shit on E6 at Relegation in a few weeks.

One could almost say it ran...Rampant.

worse joke than Cortana's story arc in Halo 5.
  • Upvote (+1) 4