CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

oops

said something snarky about showing names for FFA, and didn't realize they were showing cam views of every player when they switched POVs. awesome production. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Own your words.

I was dum dum dum, no doubt about it. 

Hope the neg made you feel better. Not kidding at all. It's Friday, there's Halo for the next 3 days, and I want everybody to get drunk or baked and be merry. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

The Emma Watson circlejerk has gone far enough.

Also people thinking Arkanum and FiS are top players in 2016, lol.

Emma-Watson-SMH-Reaction-Gif.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

343 showing their mannequin challenge triggered me so much. They could be working on MCC or fixing H5 servers or help grow Halo eSport, but nope.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Are there any qualifications for getting in the FFA tournament? I wish I would have signed up during past Halos because I'm trash at 5.

I disagree. I'd say they're all solid players with the exception of HCSLe. Never seen him play before. If they have good chemistry, I could see them being T6, maybe even making a run for 4th.

Le is probably around the same level as Fis in this game, but I'm not sure if he's been to LANs. Those predictions are for open bracket results right? Top 8 in open, top 16 overall is probably their best-case placing with the teams there and their lack of practice.

You didn't count OC in the elo ratings right? Snipedown employee confirmed. 

He said it'd be hard to count Open LANs when not all the teams attended, Vegas won't be included either  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Time to put ELO onto my list of scams. 

Right under "College Book Stores" and "AGL BRAD"

• Upvote (+1) 3