CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When is the pro league finals? 

The ffa event

I must be missing something because I'm seeing AR/Pistol starts. Is this not the FFA event?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I must be missing something because I'm seeing AR/Pistol starts. Is this not the FFA event?

Yeah im wondering if they changed it? The first match was br but not anymore

• Upvote (+1) 1

serious question- does the xbox one have LAN capabilities? i thought the console capable of LAN, did not think it was up to individual games to support it.

The Xbox One does have LAN capability, it's just up to the game developers if they plan to support it or not.  General rule of thumb is pretty much anything with an ethernet port has LAN capabilities.

They should always be in there :/

And yet still no Str8/Liquid skins. I could understand Str8 not getting skins for a while, but TL has been in Halo longer than NV has, they should have had theirs by now

• Upvote (+1) 2

End of regular season Elo ratings:

mij9vEP.png

Interesting to note:

• Envy could potentially surpass Optic in Elo rating after finals, or Optic could win out and break their own record from last season.
  • Also, right before Week 7, Allegiance broke last season's low, held by the former Optic team.
  • Finally, Str8 went on two impressive runs to make it into finals.

Str8 "Ripping?" Who dat? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The only standout player on that team is King Nick. The rest are average.

I disagree. I'd say they're all solid players with the exception of HCSLe. Never seen him play before. If they have good chemistry, I could see them being T6, maybe even making a run for 4th.

I disagree. I'd say they're all solid players with the exception of HCSLe. Never seen him play before. If they have good chemistry, I could see them being T6, maybe even making a run for 4th.

I doubt they even hit top 8

• Upvote (+1) 1