CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

if only they'd show up

If only the HCS Council would instate rules to make them worthwhile.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm all for trash talk, but no one seriously has a case to do so until they take down OpTic on LAN. Either way, hope it doesn't get too personal and stays somewhat professional.

--------------------

Does anyone know what this weekend's venue looks like btw?

Why keep it all professional, the most interesting and intense times of halo were around ruthless trash talk like gandhi or dark vegetto. This whole, "You Suck!" "Let's Go!" era is boring.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why keep it all professional, the most interesting and intense times of halo were around ruthless trash talk like gandhi or dark vegetto. This whole, "You Suck!" "Let's Go!" era is boring.

I said somewhat professional, as long as it doesn't get too personal then it's cool in my books.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think he's just saying he doesn't want it to go full AGL.

I had a GT named DarkVegs5Head (or something similar) a long time ago.  He was not amused.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think he's just saying he hopes it doesn't go full AGL.

Or run-of-the-mill Gears

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or run-of-the-mill Gears

I can see how gears might be a little too crazy for some people, but I love it.

He then ranted about how they will beat us eventually and we haven't gone to the last two events even though they didn't even go to the last one since Milken couldn't attend loolol, but ya know we are scared.

This is something I got a kick out of. I don't know if it was his tone or what but it was just funny to hear him aggressively call you guys out for not attending the LAN, then have pistola chime in and say "we didn't go either" which eric was very fast to respond "BUT WE WOULD HAVE".

I understand they want to beat you guys, but did they not go because you guys didn't? I didn't really understand the issue but just from this exchange of comments thats what it sounded like.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Friends joke with one another. “Hey, um, you’re poor.” “Well hey, your mom is dead.” That’s what friends do." - Michael Scott

e31.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

I already posted in Erics chat and agreed that the whole bank account comment was probably pretty immature on my part. The whole argument started because ola was talking about how my comment was childish, which I posted saying it was a joke, but overall it was immature on my part. Eric then went on a rant about how I deal with frosty trolling and costing us games with him bagging. Which I replied with how if we think it is a problem we say something to him but it is his style and we let him do his thing. Also idk what "throwing games" he is talking about since at an event frosty has a pretty good track record.He then ranted about how they will beat us eventually and we haven't gone to the last two events even though they didn't even go to the last one since Milken couldn't attend loolol, but ya know we are scared.  ALSO Ola is a huge Conor McGregor fan so I thought he of all people would appreciate the bank account comment xD 

He did say that Mikwen would go(or was it "most likely go", can't remember) if you guys went. Also the disrespect in calling Mikwen, Milken.  :kappa:

Pointing out bank accounts is petty.  That's like when Lethul said something on Twitter about winning 13x more money than Eric at worlds ... I mean, it's not incorrect, but just goes beyond normal trash talk I think.  Also when OpTic won worlds Snipedown wasn't even on his current team, so it makes no sense to bring that up; Halo is a team game, Snipedown might be the best player on earth but if his team was holding him back at worlds then I don't see how that's relevant.

But then Snipedown is also getting way too pumped about near-meaningless online Ws

Near meaningless? But he beat the god squad in scrims and online. OG are washed  :kappa:

I am perfectly cool

First you show that you also can be a bit trollish, then you come here and talk about it with the fans. Both those things just makes me think you are even more awesome than I first thought.

I'm all for trash talk, but no one seriously has a case to do so until they take down OpTic on LAN. Either way, hope it doesn't get too personal and stays somewhat professional.

--------------------

Does anyone know what this weekend's venue looks like btw?

I'll be sure to get you guys some pics of the venue(unless some get released before then haha)

• Upvote (+1) 3

He did say that Mikwen would go(or was it "most likely go", can't remember) if you guys went. Also the disrespect in calling Mikwen, Milken.  :kappa:

fixed. And I find that hard to believe since the last I heard they didn't even know why mikwen couldn't go. I didn't hear ola point out how they didnt attend either lmao

• Upvote (+1) 3

*super gentle "fuck off"*

You're fantastic at saying things in a charming and disarming way. Have you considered "dad" as a career path?  :)

@Computer

When you are bagged a tiny seed of anger is planted into your cerebral cortex. Even when you tell yourself its ok and block it out. It's there. Science. 

Honestly the best time to bag is when you're losing, in my experience. I've turned my game around countless times by mercilessly bagging when down. The winning team gets so aggressive.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

On the gold medal thing, I don't think it's the same as the bank account comment. Doubt there would even be a post here about this if the comment was to send a pic of the HWC trophy.

• Upvote (+1) 1