CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They don't exist.

AGL 8 Knoxville the loser bracket run made by Requim (legit ninja derskey ace) taking down the God squad Ambush, classic, and infamous. Was one of my favourite tournament memories. Up there with 06 Carbon, Dallas 2009

• Upvote (+1) 1

A req pack and a terrible podcast that was literally just people talking about their favourite memories.

And none of them were from 2010 onwards.

That was terrible, I didn't expected H3A or anything like that, but at least a fun livestream. I expected some nice montages and videos, both from the campaign and from the pro scene. How can they do that? How can they think that was good content for a 15 anniversary livestream. I regret watching because I just got more mad at 343.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Missed the whole stream, but based on the comments, doesn't seem like I should watch the archive. 

What's the TLDR?

Missed the whole stream, but based on the comments, doesn't seem like I should watch the archive. 

What's the TLDR?

New update #soon with grenade launcher 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It hurts me deeply that this is the product we get on a regular basis. 

I haven't played Halo in nearly a year. Just watch the competitive matches/tournaments. In terms of gaming, it's all about Destiny and Titanfall 2. 

New update #soon with grenade launcher 

Thanks

Isn't that a sentinel beam too? 

Do we want the pro pipe in pro league? 

No we just want a new game, or at least one that works.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If it's balanced, I'd say put nade launcher everywhere there's a plasma caster. I'd say it fills a similar role, but would be more skillful/less spammy (assuming it plays as we expect, and God knows how that'll go).

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Maybe return the caster back to Truth, and replace the caster on Regret and/or Rig with Pro Pipe?

It would also be pretty cool on Plaza though, because of all the verticality. What if you replaced Shotgun with Pipe and took the PP out of yard?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How is it not working?

Dude, I like the game a lot, but let's not pretend that it's not broken in some pretty important ways
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dude, I like the game a lot, but let's not pretend that it's not broken in some pretty important ways

Seriously dude you guys just like bitching, none "Issues" poeple bring up have ever affected my gameplay past week two. Ghost melee are really it, and that only happens once every blue moon.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 23

Seriously dude you guys just like bitching, none "Issues" poeple bring up have ever affected my gameplay past week two. Ghost melee are really it, and that only happens once every blue moon.

I'll be the first person to agree that this community can be overly negative at times, but criticism where criticism is due:

-ghost melees

-a poor spectator mode

-a barely functional theater mode

-dipping frame rates in forge

-dipping frames when you check the scoreboard

-scripts aren't functioning properly in forge

-general server issues in-game

-constant server disconnects

I play the game a lot, and aside from some balance issues I really like it, but this stuff shouldn't be in this game considering we are a year out from launch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ah and here we have the classic "works fine for me" post. Typically seen in threads about H3 BR spread and MCC bug complaints.
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'll be the first person to agree that this community can be overly negative at times, but criticism where criticism is due:

-ghost melees

-a poor spectator mode

-a barely functional theater mode

-dipping frame rates in forge

-dipping frames when you check the scoreboard

-scripts aren't functioning properly in forge

-general server issues in-game

-constant server disconnects

I play the game a lot, and aside from some balance issues I really like it, but this stuff shouldn't be in this game considering we are a year out from launch.

Forge framerate is a perennial issue, almost definitely nothing they can do about that. 100% an engine limitation - you can only spawn so much geometry and so many items that aren't baked into the map before you start to have issues.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ah and here we have the classic "works fine for me" post. Typically seen in threads about H3 BR spread and MCC bug complaints.

Dude I just brought up the Br read in 3 like two days ago. It was a shit decision. As for the bugs with MCC my half a day playtime on that shit should Probaly speaks volumes

• Downvote (-1) 6

343 is so generous with their FREE "DLC" !!!!

that no one would ever pay for

• Upvote (+1) 6

what was viewership like? mildly kappa but also I'm kind of curious

I saw 9K on Twitch 1K on YouTube 200 on Beam and Idk if it was on FB LIVE.