CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hmm. 20 teams confirmed so far? Quite stagnant really.

Its a real real shame OpTic arent going, seeing as every other pro team is attending (and FABe)

• Upvote (+1) 1

EU Total Fall Season Stats

FabE:

SHV2PJH.jpg

Vibe:

kXTxB9O.jpg

Infused:

5EE2wt6.jpg

Pulse:

WXZnxsJ.jpg

VwS:

dnt96mS.jpg

Prophecy:

AqVXOaG.jpg

Why go when the team might not be sticking together?

Why go when there is no real incentive?  To be honest, with the way these LAN's are structured (small relative prize pool, no effect on league standings) they mean almost nothing for pro teams.  The fact that they go at all is really a favor on their part.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Frank said H3A wasn't happening anyway on Neogaf.

Just kinda hope he's lying. Like he lied about fixing MCC.

The fact that Frankie commented on it should tell you it IS happening. If it wasn't in the works he wouldn't have commented. In fact just about everything he's ever denied ends up coming true
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Hmm. 20 teams confirmed so far? Quite stagnant really.

Its a real real shame OpTic arent going, seeing as every other pro team is attending (and FABe)

Don't think that's all the teams, just the teams they felt were worth mentioning. Why some of those teams are there, when others like Panda arent is  :beyond:  me tho. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

i'm so glad i got to watch and play halo during the h1-h3 days when kids were actually passionate about the game and would do anything to compete and show the world they were the best... sad to see where it's at now.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Don't think that's all the teams, just the teams they felt were worth mentioning. Why some of those teams are there, when others like Panda arent is  :beyond:  me tho. 

:simms:

i'm so glad i got to watch and play halo during the h1-h3 days when kids were actually passionate about the game and would do anything to compete and show the world they were the best... sad to see where it's at now.

Lets not start this again (check the last couple days of posts.  This came up and turned into a shitshow).  

"Back in the day" the prize pools were bigger and you had to compete at events to get points for your standings. LANs have no effect on pro player seedings at all anymore, only for the top 2 AMs.  There was no pro-league for seeding back then and live events weren't congested like they are now, plus they were held in locations that actually made sense.  And the game, at its core, was more fun.

Lets refrain from blaming the players when we should blame the structure for having LANs on the west coast with small prize pools and no effect on pro team seeds for Finals.  We should feel lucky that there are as many pro teams going as there are.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You've got to be kidding me! They still refuse to stream it on Halo's channel? I don't care about advancing PGLpro I want Halo channel to actually bring in the viewers the event deserves.

Are 343 even trying at this point?

Will we ever see the return of MLG?

Will more than 4 teams ever be allowed at finals? 

Find out next time! COMING SOONTM

• Upvote (+1) 3

Back in my day Halo games were actually good for casual and competitive gamers :uncledrew:

yea ill never forget on any given weekend getting some pizzas and just playing h3 \ reach with my friends until the wee hours of the morning.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

I watched nadeds stream and he sounded pretty underwhelmed about things.  Id expect this team to break up.  

I wonder where VicX ends up.

You've got to be kidding me! They still refuse to stream it on Halo's channel? I don't care about advancing PGLpro I want Halo channel to actually bring in the viewers the event deserves.

Are 343 even trying at this point?

Will we ever see the return of MLG?

Will more than 4 teams ever be allowed at finals? 

Find out next time! COMING SOONTM

On next week's episode of DRAGON BALL Z :lxthul: