CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OpTic, LG and now even EG aren't going?

When are we gonna see an open LAN where every league team attends?

What is the point of going if you aren't even going to team together next season? re: LG & EG

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lol Ryanoob is streaming and said (paraphrasing) "Tired of people complaining about facing teams of 4, I've faced and beat the same team twice in a row.  Team Beyond just needs to get good." 

He neglects the fact that he has two decent teammates and freaking Stellur on his team dropping 30 bombs and a 16 KDA.  lmao

When you are champion and face a to4 of champions, usually your teammates will be champion or close to it. Again, it seems like the biggest problem isn't that you face to4s, it's that you face to4s who barely play mm so their rank is 1700 and you get fucked.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

When you are champion and face a to4 of champions, usually your teammates will be champion or close to it. Again, it seems like the biggest problem isn't that you face to4s, it's that you face to4s who barely play mm so their rank is 1700 and you get fucked.

I don't know what game you play, I match teams of 4 all champion ranked and well known players all the time.  Then none of my teammates are champ.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I have a smurf that I'm solo grinding my way to Champ on because I'm tired of people thinking they should be ranked higher. Sure to4s in MM needs to be fixed to match to4s, but I firmly believe that you'll end up where you're supposed to. Don't fool yourself.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I have a smurf that I'm solo grinding my way to Champ on because I'm tired of people thinking they should be ranked higher. Sure to4s in MM needs to be fixed to match to4s, but your rank is where you skill level. Don't fool yourself.

Nobody is complaining about what rank they are.  Do you guys read or are you just here to stroke your ego?

Even further, I just glanced through your game history and you are ALWAYS running with a team of 4. If anything you're fooling yourself to think you deserve a champion rank.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Nobody is complaining about what rank they are.  Do you guys read or are you just here to stroke your ego?

Even further, I just glanced through your game history and you are ALWAYS running with a team of 4. If anything you're fooling yourself to think you deserve a champion rank.

>"I have a smurf"

>Looks up maintag

>???????????????

I have seen many of times people ITT complaining about how their rank would be better if they didn't constantly match to4s. Yes I play with to4s on my maintag because I am running games with people. If I'm going to solo search I use my smurf account "Solo2Champ".

I'm here to provide my opinion not stroke my ego. Sorry you feel so offended.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

>"I have a smurf"

>Looks up maintag

>???????????????

I have seen many of times people ITT complaining about how their rank would be better if they didn't constantly match to4s. Yes I play with to4s on my maintag because I am running games with people. If I'm going to solo search I use my smurf account "Solo2Champ".

I'm here to provide my opinion not stroke my ego. Sorry you feel so offended.

So do you belong in champ rank or onyx?

I heard there was negativity lately 

giphy.gif

We all know the drill, lads.

• Upvote (+1) 4

giphy.gif

I dont even know if Emma can save us at this point  :intensifies:

lol jk, Halo's back.  :weback:

If all 8 went we'd be 9th seed meaning we play 8th no?

Bracket play wouldnt have top seeds playing each other so soon.

DOES EMMA HOLD EAST COAST OPEN LANS THAT PRO TEAMS ACTUALLY NEED TO SHOW UP TO?

I'M WAITING...

• Upvote (+1) 3

DOES EMMA HOLD EAST COAST OPEN LANS THAT PRO TEAMS ACTUALLY NEED TO SHOW UP TO?

I'M WAITING...

Emma could host literally anything and people will show up.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Emma could host literally anything and people will show up.

Yeah, it's too bad Optic didn't show up to her first hosted event. So entitled.

• Upvote (+1) 6

interesting that Str8 Rippin has partnered with Money Matches. who is the owner/director of Str8? 

You're a pro though - your experience is different compared to everyone else. 

Dude you do realize that you are the top 0.000001 %, i expect a semi-pro player to stomp the Arena playlist even by himself.

There's not enough Halo players for him to be within a percentage that small.

Most pro players may be around the top ~20-33% of Halo players.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

giphy.gif

Someone negged an Emma Watson post on TB? The hottest one as well? 

End times are here boys. Pack your bags. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

There's not enough Halo players for him to be within a percentage that small.

Most pro players may be around the top ~20-33% of Halo players.

How many people do you think play this game? If the pro-am level players made up the top 20-33% we're talking less than 1000 players total.

• Upvote (+1) 1