CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Str8 making finals and E6 going to relegation was the most hype thing in H5 by far. I'm really glad to see that team turn it around and to see how much better the casting has become. We're so close to things being so much better we've just gotta push for the format and gametypes to be altered and for a working observer mode for online competition and it'll be perfect.

OpTic are lucky they aren't going. Bringing big boy Mose to come and shut them down anyway.

Does suck to see some teams not attending, main reason we wanted to attend was to play against them. But if you can't go you can't go, its none of us business as supporters. 

The hype I saw in the twitch chat for Str8 Rippin making top 4 was awesome and I hope to see more of that this weekend for Vegas. Who cares who attends, lets just make it awesome for those who do!

Now that's the spirit, Jimbo!

Sorry PlzLearn isn't around to give you your daily uprep thou :apg:

It did boost the relative viewership compared to the weeks before, but the overall viewership (across the entire game) is experiencing a downward trend.

There isn't much for them to improve upon as long as spectator mode is how it is. The casting is knowledgeable, entertaining, exciting and able to fill in the downtime rather well. The season couldn't have culminated in a more unpredictable manner than it did. It EASILY was the most exciting week for a viewer.

I think the disinterest goes past that. H5 needs new content and important fixes worth covering for news sites and on social media. Stuff to talk about. Two months, now almost three of nothing new whatsoever takes a toll.

It sounds dumb, but even just something like Infection as a game mode when it came out created a lot of interest around the game.

Yeah, I had just assumed the amazing storylines would have done more to reverse the downward trends. It just shows how poorly 343 is capitalizing on potential. The most entertaining day of H5 yet, hardly anyone saw it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OpTic are lucky they aren't going. Bringing big boy Mose to come and shut them down anyway.

Does suck to see some teams not attending, main reason we wanted to attend was to play against them. But if you can't go you can't go, its none of us business as supporters.

The hype I saw in the twitch chat for Str8 Rippin making top 4 was awesome and I hope to see more of that this weekend for Vegas. Who cares who attends, lets just make it awesome for those who do!

Jimbosity bringing that positivity before Beyond colapses.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not a compitive gamer, I'm a social that's why 2>4>>>>>>3R5

They're more fun games, I don't need play competitive to have

As for NsNb Reach, within a day of it being implemented. That doesn't change the fact 99% of the game was an unplayable. That Bloom was core for every playlist. That shit maps where everywhere

"I'm not a competitive gamer"

"Reach was unplayable because of bloom and sprint"

You're fucking with us.

• Upvote (+1) 4

OpTic, LG and now even EG aren't going?

When are we gonna see an open LAN where every league team attends?

@

• Upvote (+1) 3

When the events have some actual meaning and better prize pools. EG and LG have really no reason to go either. Their seasons are done due to the current format.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I dont think the prize pools are the problem. The lans not actually counting for anything is the problem. Scheduling one the week before thanksgiving is a problem. The settings and server issues (that still occur in "lan") are the problem. And of course @@Commonly is the problem :), as he always is

• Upvote (+1) 3

"I'm not a competitive gamer"

"Reach was unplayable because of bloom and sprint"

You're fucking with us.

And I bet you were the type that bitched and moaned about how No sprint felt like you were on ice. And how the guns killed to fast literally a day after NsNb was released

• Downvote (-1) 4

Eg apparently is

Eg apparently is

I believe someone mentioned that Ninja said EG was going on stream

Well Optic and LG ain't going but 3 out of the top four teams are going to be at the event so it should experience for you guys either way I mean unless you manly wanted to play against OG specifically.

But either way looking forward to seeing you guys play and how you compare to the NA pro teams on lan. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

i like you. this is what we need

thank you for the kind words @@RyaNoob i felt like everyone killed it

Sucks to see some teams not attending another event...especially from a spectator pov. Going out to Vegas to watch professional Halo in action is awesome so to see some teams not going is saddening.

I'm sure they have their reasons and I am sure Vegas will still be a great event 

Well Optic and LG ain't going but 3 out of the top four teams are going to be at the event so it should experience for you guys either way I mean unless you manly wanted to play against OG specifically.

But either way looking forward to seeing you guys play and how you compare to the NA pro teams on lan. 

Oh yeah of course, so many insanely good teams to play against other than OG, just listed them as I believe they are the only team 100% confirmed not going. Them not going allows us to at least play a AM team before playing a Pro League team as it bumps us up a seed or two

• Upvote (+1) 5

And I bet you were the type that bitched and moaned about how No sprint felt like you were on ice. And how the guns killed to fast literally a day after NsNb was released

No I definitely liked NBNS. If Halo 5 removed sprint I would like it too.

I have no clue where you would get that idea from.

Oh yeah of course, so many insanely good teams to play against other than OG, just listed them as I believe they are the only team 100% confirmed not going. Them not going allows us to at least play a AM team before playing a Pro League team as it bumps us up a seed or two

You would play an am team first even if all 8 went.

You would play an am team first even if all 8 went.

If all 8 went we'd be 9th seed meaning we play 8th no?

• Upvote (+1) 1

If all 8 went we'd be 9th seed meaning we play 8th no?

No one knows how this events going to be run xd