CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"sent to relegation" means the same thing as "relegated"

both are accurate to describe what happened tonight. it's personal aesthetics as to which one thinks sounds better. 

To each their own. I personally felt it wasn't clear as well as a few others and we agreed to pull it.

The good news is I screenshotted it right here and we can all pretend it is still up. 

wQSblJx.png

Roll on finals in December for both EU and NA. I can't wait.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So happy to see str8 in the finals, they definitely deserve it after the season they've had. And I am very happy to see e6 in relegation where they belong.

To each their own. I personally felt it wasn't clear as well as a few others and we agreed to pull it.

The good news is I screenshotted it right here and we can all pretend it is still up. 

wQSblJx.png

Roll on finals in December for both EU and NA. I can't wait.

not a big deal to me at all. not trying to censor anybody.  i'm just weird when it comes to usage.

if you send anything to relegation, you relegate it. 

this isn't a halo thing. it's an English thing

Still inaccurate
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 12

not a big deal to me at all. not trying to censor anybody.  i'm just weird when it comes to usage.

If you go the Championship, it doesn't automatically make you champions. That's all the distinction that's here.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Totally understand, aha. 

:D

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you go the Championship, it doesn't automatically make you champions. That's all the distinction that's here.

awesome, thanks

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

if you send anything to relegation, you relegate it. 

this isn't a halo thing. it's an English thing. 

anyhoo, really happy with how things turned out tonight. looking forward to the vegas lan. 

They've been sent to the relegation tournament... they won't actually be relegated unless they lose there.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm happy I didn't bandwagon over to CLG when Hecz bought them out. I knew LOL had potential and with a solid 4th they would be a top team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was at work so I missed all the action but I want to give a shout out to whoever runs the hcs live tweets twitter account cause its a lifesaver when you can't watch the stream. What a sweet night so glad to to see str8 in the finals @@aPG been supporting since day one so happy to see you playing like a beast and proving everyone wrong. 

Also timo saying they cant do 8 teams in 3 days?? How many days is the vegas event? Seems like a pretty simple thing to do without having to add an extra day

• Upvote (+1) 1

What an end to the regular season.

If there is one thing that we learned this season as far as the competition goes, the Pro League finals should be all 8 teams on LAN. Have 7 and 8 play out the relegation, and have the top 6 + relegation winners play in the finals bracket. Just my opinion tho.

but it's expensive to fly out 10 people and pay for a hotel for 3 days.

Blows 2.5m on one tourny

• Upvote (+1) 7

A visual representation of how much closer Season 2 was compared to Season 1.

4nJqvS6.png

Looks like Spartan and rayne are not an upgrade over ninja and victory
  • Upvote (+1) 2

What's the best possible to4 out of players that didn't make it to finals? Only rule: you have to have two players from EG or LG since they hold a seed for next season.

Looks like Spartan and rayne are not an upgrade over ninja and victory

To be fair to Ninja and Victory, Rayne is one of the best players in the game. Possibly the best player on TL.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

What's the best possible to4 out of players that didn't make it to finals? Only rule: you have to have two players from EG or LG since they hold a seed for next season.

To be fair to Ninja and Victory, Rayne is one of the best players in the game. Possibly the best player on TL.

I'm breaking your rules, but I'm hoping for contra, devon, bubu dubu and falcated.

Naded, Dan, ninja and stellur would be sick

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1