CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Luminosity are in such a bad spot right now  :mj:

I mean, it's not horrible. They make it if Str8 loses to E6 or if they beat Optic.

And considering E6 is fighting to get out of relegation, it wont be a cake-walk for Str8.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not sure if this has been posted already but this is very cool.

So happy that my hands started shaking for the saddest accidental neg of my life

I hope Mose Luciano talks as much shit in person as he does online. He's Cratos if Cratos was likable and also really good at Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 9

So happy that my hands started shaking for the saddest accidental neg of my life

I hope Mose Luciano talks as much shit in person as he does online. He's Cratos if Cratos was likable and also really good at Halo.

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone think it would be fun to see how many Bronze/Silver/Gold level players it would take to beat a Pro team of 4 in CTF or Strongholds. Something like first 4 Pros vs 4 scrubs, then 5 scrubs then 6 scrubs until they finally win. Sorry, I was perusing the feedback thread on reddit.

I mean it could get more ppl interested, or less hostility etc.

This post did make me remember my buddy and I  2v14ing some ksi kids back in H3 for shits and giggles, it was BR starts on sandbox. We beat them 50-3.

I imagine it'd go something like that but worse?

I mean, it's not horrible. They make it if Str8 loses to E6 or if they beat Optic.

And considering E6 is fighting to get out of relegation, it wont be a cake-walk for Str8.

Irrelevant stat of the day:

The last time Ace+Heinz+APG won a game 5 against Liquid, they 3-0'd their opponents the next day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haha for sure! Sadly I'm 2 months away from being 21 so no gambling for myself

Just tell them that your 21 after the conversion rate

• Upvote (+1) 5

Just tell them that your 21 after the conversion rate

Give it a few more weeks and it'll be the same anyways  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

again, sorry for going off-topic, but both BF1 and Titanfall 2 are now $35 each on Amazon Prime (free shipping)

• Upvote (+1) 2

As far as stats go I would like something like this but relevant for Halo (maybe weapon usage percentage if it's not done in a cynical way):

yHl4CTo.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

again, sorry for going off-topic, but both BF1 and Titanfall 2 are now $35 each on Amazon Prime (free shipping)

I wish prices were like that here in Canada. Games cost $79.99 here  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thanks for that update!

Just placed an order for two Str8 hoodies for myself and le gf. Awesome to see this team name back in Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just placed an order for two Str8 hoodies for myself and le gf. Awesome to see this team name back in Halo. 

A girlfriend that plays/watches halo im assuming?  Dude, put a ring on it already.

• Upvote (+1) 5