CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Looks like it will be Renegade to sub in for Roy 

https://clips.twitch.tv/commonly/ClearTarsierFPSMarksman

Not surprising really, it's seems like him and Rammy are the go to subs.

Would loved to of seen Tripppey instead though. Him and Ninja are pals and their play styles compliment each other imo.

Nah I would have rather have Elamite sub in so we can have a live listen in while T2 roasts him to his face.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

YESSSSSS.  Pretty much the only addition to reach that i liked.

Hello? Focus Rifle, Plasma Launcher and Concussion Rifle would like a word.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who's the lead for Halo competitive now?

Dan Ayoub. He is planning to build a remake of remake of one btb map and using it Hcs.

No seriously. It's Frank O Connor. He got promoted after building the best Halo campaign to date and he is planning to bring more story to the multiplayer. You will even have the option to walk around with lowered weapon and talk to enemy players.

Ps. Nobody really knows

• Upvote (+1) 3

I come back to the forums for the first time since waking up and see..

Team Beyond

CIVIL WAR

The fall blockbuster on whether Ske7ch is gonna come to TB or just stay on Reddit.

:kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel bad for unsubbing from Maniac's YouTube last week. I had no idea CLG was Optic now. Yikes...

Ske7ch in the r/halo thread

To clarify, I don't own Halo eSports and am not specifically looking to drive changes in the league itself or dictate future formats. I know Tashi and his team are super plugged into the overall eSports scene and the competitive Halo community. It is definitely helpful for me to understand the current climate and the sentiments of our competitive community but near term my priority is helping to find ways for us to broaden the appeal of eSports beyond the hardcore that already follow it. I'll definitely add TeamBeyond.net to my studies but just wanted to manage expectations for my personal role at this time. Thanks for the feedback nonetheless, it's all very helpful context.

Though he doesnt make changes to hcs, us telling him what holds it back will hopefully be listened to. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. If we think the changes we want will improve hcs and its overall appeal then he seems like he will fight for those changes. Im going to choose to believe until ske7ch proves me wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I feel bad for unsubbing from Maniac's YouTube last week. I had no idea CLG was Optic now. Yikes...

where have you been?
  • Upvote (+1) 9

Ske7ch in the r/halo thread

To clarify, I don't own Halo eSports and am not specifically looking to drive changes in the league itself or dictate future formats. I know Tashi and his team are super plugged into the overall eSports scene and the competitive Halo community.

This part upset me, because I'm sure he's trying to find a nice unbiased viewpoint and learn about all the communities and their different opinions.

But in reality, there is a sever lack of communication from those very teams that he mentioned.

• Upvote (+1) 1