CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like vetoed's str8 skin he made, but this is my favorite

https://twitter.com/HowyRJH/status/794525526299963392

Edit: well RIP, tweet link doesnt wanna work, or doesnt wanna load on my screen so this looks really dumb lul

Just hit F5. It works but doesn't load until you refresh the whole page sometimes

Past few days hasnt seen much scrim action. Looks like EG has accepted their fate.

Fm0LDqg.png

Aaaaaand the only team scrimming every day is... the best team in the game.  Coincidence?  Definitely not.

Has anyone ever seen this happen before?  Got naded while holding flag in pink attic on Truth and it got insta-returned...

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FrankieFourShot/video/23251364

Nade pushed it through the geometry of the map.

Edit: beat

So do we have a list of teams confirmed to be going to Vegas I really hope all the pros attend this time around.

All pro teams are attending

ninjas h1z1 streams are gonna start averaging more than the online pro league matches.

hes been sitting at 3.4-4k past 3 days.

and when summit and dr disrespect arent on he gets well past 5k.

and HE STILL says he loves competitive halo and is not going to stop competing.

Honestly it makes me sad. He brings so much viewership to professional Halo, yet people still hate and tell him to retire. I can tell you that with the money he makes from his stream he could retire from comp Halo and never play it again, but he doesnt. He is has said he wants to stay and grow the scene. It's not his fault that Halo 5 servers and settings are trash, so blaming him for not streaming Halo 5 isnt a valid argument. I do think he should start Hosting the Halo channel in Pro League matches though.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ninjas h1z1 streams are gonna start averaging more than the online pro league matches.

hes been sitting at 3.4-4k past 3 days.

and when summit and dr disrespect arent on he gets well past 5k.

and HE STILL says he loves competitive halo and is not going to stop competing.

Someone donated asking if he would continue to compete in halo after worlds.  He sounded disheartened and said that he isn't even able to be on a top 4 team now

• Upvote (+1) 1

Meme Team is a to3 looking for one for vegas

Did you fill the spot yet? I will be attending Vegas and would be down to team up with the Meme Team!

:wutface:

oye. I don't hate it.  I think some animated skins would be dope.  Liquid could start the trend

oye. I don't hate it.  I think some animated skins would be dope.  Liquid could start the trend

When the real ones finally come out, you'll understand.

Whenever that is.

^

So OG, NV and Liq have clinched a finals birth.

Luminosity is safe from relegation and can make finals.

Everyone else has a chance at being relegated, yet only EG and ALG lack path to finals.

Wow, this is gonna be an interesting final stretch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Side note:

Don't know if it's really necessary to say this or not, but can we keep the forums clear of political posts through this next week?

Thx

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I started working on a spreadsheet to cover all the possible scenarios.

But then I realized there's 384 different scenarios and I was like f that, I'm out.

Haha we appreciate your hard work man. I think the best/worst possible record will definitely suffice lol!

• Upvote (+1) 3

I want Naded and Sal to make it to the LAN, but it would also be cool to have the Str8 Rippin name there.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I would be so hyped if Str8 Rippin makes finals. They had such a rough start to the season, and to see them turn it around completely would just be fantastic.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I would be so hyped if Str8 Rippin makes finals. They had such a rough start to the season, and to see them turn it around completely would just be fantastic.

They've had it rough both seasons. They deserve to be there after everything that went down w/ Naded, Str8 Sick, Flamesword, OpTic. They've persevered. But at the same time, they let themselves get 3-0'd by LG, which shouldn't have happened. 

• Upvote (+1) 2