CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Actually Halo CE and Halo 5 are the only Halo games to have the reticle directly in the middle of the screen.

Yup and its annoying when they decide to not put it in the middle

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't know how everyone else feels about this but why does HCS Las Vegas seem like a more complete tournament that Finals. I meen it will have most (I think 7 are confirmed) Pro league teams and the best open circuit teams. Seems kinda strange.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know how everyone else feels about this but why does HCS Las Vegas seem like a more complete tournament that Finals. I meen it will have most (I think 7 are confirmed) Pro league teams and the best open circuit teams. Seems kinda strange.

It is a more complete tournament. Lol.

Apparently the ESL mindset is that it's more important to give weight to season performance (barring two teams from playing), than it is to have a more entertaining finals.

Personally I think they just need to be more creative and find a way to get the 6-7 teams involved w/ perhaps some sort of handicap.

• Upvote (+1) 2

4 team finals aren't exciting at all. Not even excited like I normally am.

I don't even understand how we get 4 team finals in Halo. I could understand time constraints being a thing if we were talking 128 teams vs 4 teams being something you really need to consider but 8 or 16 instead of 4? I'm not going to sit there and say to myself "You know what this is boring I'm done watching" when you have 8 or 16. Even if you play some off stream which you shouldn't really have to do anyways. I'm probably more likely to get bored and stop watching when I'm having to witness 4 teams play over multiple days and they fill for insane amounts of time

• Upvote (+1) 2

lPstoNU.png

26. Pistola - 0.404

27. Naded - 0.396

28. PreDevonator - 0.392

29. Suspector - 0.380

30. Ace - 0.362

31. Lunchbox - 0.340

32. Cratos - 0.320

-----------

Rammy - 1.000 (4 games)

Maniac - 0.750 (4 games)

Renegade - 0.400 (15 games)

Ryanoob - 0.000 (3 games)

• Upvote (+1) 3

In honor of Halo 4's release anniversary

I am surprised the video of T2 going around getting everyone's thoughts on Halo 4 wasn't listed here 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Scaryotic trying out for Most Wanted?

I thought he was a super toxic person? Is he a reformed player?

I don't even understand how we get 4 team finals in Halo. I could understand time constraints being a thing if we were talking 128 teams vs 4 teams being something you really need to consider but 8 or 16 instead of 4? I'm not going to sit there and say to myself "You know what this is boring I'm done watching" when you have 8 or 16. Even if you play some off stream which you shouldn't really have to do anyways. I'm probably more likely to get bored and stop watching when I'm having to witness 4 teams play over multiple days and they fill for insane amounts of time

I mean I "get it"

They don't want Pro league matches to lose importance by inviting everyone.

But with such a small league, they just need to find a way to invite everyone, but still reward top finishers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scaryotic trying out for Most Wanted?

I thought he was a super toxic person? Is he a reformed player?

no lol

H4 Global Championship had a lit crowd. I wish all events had a crowd like that.

all events cant afford to pay for people to spectate

• Upvote (+1) 2

all events cant afford to pay for people to spectate

Wasn't that event a part of PAX?

his attitude is trash. but damn scaryotic is good..

he's okay

prone to not showing up when it matters

• Upvote (+1) 1

he's okay

prone to not showing up when it matters

holy foreshawdowing 

context: MW got reverse swept b/c scary made questionable plays.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Kinda OT but is there anywhere I can find the True Life episode with T2 in it?

• Upvote (+1) 1