CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If HCS Las Vegas sells over 40 team passes I will ACTUALLY post a video of me doing a backflip.

We have no time for your lies anymore 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If HCS Las Vegas sells over 40 team passes I will ACTUALLY post a video of me eating kangaroo.

• Upvote (+1) 7

If HCS Las Vegas sells over 40 team passes I will ACTUALLY post a video of me eating kangaroo.

holy fuck Aus literally shat on Wales yesterday

The feels ;~;

Off-topic: target has a buy 2 games get 1 free promotion going on now. What games would you guys recommend right now?

The Destiny collection, borderlands the handsome collection, then skyrim or the new CoD (with the MW remaster). Between destiny and borderlands alone you probably have 200+ hours of content if you dont rush.

Been playing the mw remaster the last couple of days and its been so worth it

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Las Vegas sells more than 40 passes I will actually do whatever you want.

I will wax my nipples

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been playing the mw remaster the last couple of days and its been so worth it

It's so good, I've played more Xbox in the past 2 days than I have done since I've owned an Xbox One.

If 343 handled H2A and MCC this way I would still be weeping tears of joy.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Happy birthday to that game that came after Halo Reach.

I can't remember its name for some reason..

Burn it with fire.

My favorite part of Halo 4.  :kappa:

promethean-vision.jpg

Can we make an armor ability worse than Armor Lock? Yes, yes we can.

• Upvote (+1) 7

My favorite part of Halo 4.  :kappa:

promethean-vision.jpg

Can we make an armor ability worse than Armor Lock? Yes, yes we can.

When your spartan has one to many. 

For sure. I'm salty they aren't going to directly fix theater because it would help revitalize the Halo montage community, but that's outside my control. Ske7ch seems very dedicated to Halo and has the right attitude about transparency. The fact that he mentioned MCC and potential updates is pretty ballsy IMO when he could have went with more softballs.

From what he actually mentioned MCC, it seemed that they aren't really focused about fixing it but more of updating playlists every so often. Nothing has really changed

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looking at that just makes me remember that someone out there actually thought it was a good idea to not center your aim vertically on the screen. Maybe they'll put it on the left or right next to meet artistic expectations. /s

Looking at that just makes me remember that someone out there actually thought it was a good idea to not center your aim vertically on the screen. Maybe they'll put it on the left or right next to meet artistic expectations. /s

Actually Halo CE and Halo 5 are the only Halo games to have the reticle directly in the middle of the screen.

Halo: CE

Halo_-_Combat_Evolved_(screencap).jpg

Halo 2:

Halo2_widescreen.jpg

Halo 3:

32.jpg

Reach: 

ytwhqfsyscb3ffdbm7o9.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

I've tried so hard to erase that game from my memory. Please. Have mercy :mj:

You want to erase the game from your memory, but you bring up Mercy...the remake of a map from that game...

Off-topic: target has a buy 2 games get 1 free promotion going on now. What games would you guys recommend right now?

bro all these games people are telling you to buy are ass lol don't trust their lies.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1