CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Oh my god.

I literally had to read that text twice in order fully comprehend what I saw. That's my childhood right there.

I can certainly see why some people don't really care for nostalgia that much but it means a lot to me personally.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wonder if the return of str8 will mean the return of dr pepper as a sponsor

the probability of that happening are probably the same as me going on a date with victoria justice, hayden panettiere and selena gomez at the same time

• Upvote (+1) 2

While I'm not really a fan of STR8, never have been, I'm happy to see them back in the scene over someone like C9 or Denial hopping back in to the league. Really makes me want to see Instinct return even more though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

R6?

I'd rather watch paint dry. R6 pro league is incredibly boring.

That being said, actually playing the game is an incredible experience. I think it's that fact that brings it down for me, it's so good to play I just can't stand watching it. (if that makes sense)

I didn't even know people played that game. First time ive ever seen it mentioned when talking about esports lul

It's actually a very popular game, usually beats Halo in views on Twitch. Also it's been gaining players over the past few months, not losing them. That's always a good indicator about a game.

Jesus christ the down time today is insane...

yeah... 

• Upvote (+1) 5

The only org that has s added value to halo has been optic. Only reason to want a more established organization over an upstart is simply name recognition. I'll take str8 over any of them

• Upvote (+1) 3

There is more than likely going to be a Spring Pro League.

Oh cool thanks :)

ALSO STR8 RIPPIN YES!

Why are people 'meh' about Str8 fucking Rippin???? One of the most successful teams in Halo history! Also who can forget the 09 Teamtage! Having str8 rippin being an actual org is AMAZING! Imagine if they can branch out into other eSports? It would do so much good for Halo!

• Upvote (+1) 3

let's write haiku while we wait FORfuckingEVER 

enigma six is

most powerfulest ever

i can't count at all

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Hello everyone, i've been lurking here for months and decided to create my account today. I'm from brazil, I understand english very well, but i'm not used to write or talk, so excuse me if I say something wrong. I've been watching the NA pro scene since the start of this year, and the brazilian pro scene is almost non existing, only a few people watch competitive Halo here. You guys are my main source of Halo competitive history and facts. I'm glad I finally took the courage to create an account to put my english to test.

Post is fine, welcome to the community! :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

I haven't posted in quite some time...

But holy sweet mother of god you guys are getting triggered by EVERYTHING lately.

Wow, I can't believe you'd say that

:kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didn't even know people played that game. First time ive ever seen it mentioned when talking about esports lul

I totally forgot this game existed.

It has more viewership on Twitch than Halo usually.

Hello everyone, i've been lurking here for months and decided to create my account today. I'm from brazil, I understand english very well, but i'm not used to write or talk, so excuse me if I say something wrong. I've been watching the NA pro scene since the start of this year, and the brazilian pro scene is almost non existing, only a few people watch competitive Halo here. You guys are my main source of Halo competitive history and facts. I'm glad I finally took the courage to create an account to put my english to test.

I can see that Brazilians are able to learn English much better than Bolivians.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I suppose for me the big hype of Str8 Rippin coming back is they're one of the big reasons why I followed Halo eSports in the first place.

I hope for nostalgias sake, they rise to the level they can perform on, especially with how LOL have performed really.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why are people 'meh' about Str8 fucking Rippin???? 

It literally makes me upset. Im usually pretty good at not letting things get to me but this....this gets my jimmies fully rustled.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is also the reason Falcated couldn't play tonight. 

Who played in his place?

5400 peak for OG (?)

hmm i guess greenwall is busy with that charity tournament or whatever

Let's be real here, CoD4 2 is out as well as a new CoD and all their favourite streamers are in the one place streaming it. Not surprised. 

• Upvote (+1) 1