CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The 8th place team is 3 game 5's (including a 44-45 & 49-50 loss) away from being in the Top 4.

You can add this new choke now. :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Really wish LOL could of gotten a 3-0 would of been a nice boost to there map win percentage but as long as they win they stay in contention for finals.

From my experience with Contra and Devon, once you lost games mentality went down the shitter and there's nothing you can do/say to fix it. They are good players when things go well but...

This isn't fact or anything, just what happened with my experience on the team.

• Upvote (+1) 8

From my experience with Contra and Devon, once you lost games mentality went down the shitter and there's nothing you can do/say to fix it. They are good players when things go well but...

This isn't fact or anything, just what happened with my experience on the team.

Do you feel them splitting up when be best for both of them?

RIP Mobstaz, thank you for bringing HCS and the Halo community forward. I believe I speak for all of us when I say that we are so grateful for the work you've done.

If you haven't donated and have the ability to do so, I'm sure it'll be much appreciated. I know this was brought up this morning here, but in case anyone missed it:

https://www.gofundme.com/funeral-expenses-a-daniel-frontera

• Upvote (+1) 2

Jesus Christ I'm sad now. Must have missed the initial posts about it but RIP Danny Frontera, thank you for all that you did to make our community better for all of us.