CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

First post in a long time so hey guys. Sorry but this actually drove me to post. T2 and Elamite......Have some energy guys. I'm falling asleep with the commentary. Get hyped, drink 4 Monster assaults and chase it with 3 5 hour energies. These dudes obviously know their Halo, but hellllllllll dude it's like watching golf commentary sometimes....

T2: and he gets an overkill......text book play. 

Elamite: Yes that reminds me of a T2 overkill....

( Insert awkward pause )

( T2 and Elamite day dream about Halo CE - 3's glory days )

T2: What exelent gameplay.....

OH HEY GUYS, SIM HERE BREAKING YOUR SPEAKERS OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 19

@@TheSimms

So is the EU being streamed both days now just a one time thing or is it going to carry over into the next season?

Becuase it's season end, can see us doing season end double streams each season going forward but certainly still don't envision 2 streams each week right now unless we see the audience/viewership grow from the EU side.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone know anything about this DaVinci drink that was a sponsor for the UGC event?  I ordered a case off Amazon and it just got here (Amazon Prime OP).  Will report back

I do know that if you need a mental boost, Da Vinci Smart Drinks were designed with professional thinkers in mind. With key ingredients SHOWN to improve cognitive function- *blows head off*

• Upvote (+1) 6

I do know that if you need a mental boost, Da Vinci Smart Drinks were designed with professional thinkers in mind. With key ingredients SHOWN to improve cognitive function- *blows head off*

It was so good it blew his mind.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel that the UGC event was proof that there are enough quality AM teams to extend the pro league to at least 10 teams. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

First post in a long time so hey guys. Sorry but this actually drove me to post. T2 and Elamite......Have some energy guys. I'm falling asleep with the commentary. Get hyped, drink 4 Monster assaults and chase it with 3 5 hour energies. These dudes obviously know their Halo, but hellllllllll dude it's like watching golf commentary sometimes....

T2: and he gets an overkill......text book play. 

Elamite: Yes that reminds me of a T2 overkill....

( Insert awkward pause )

( T2 and Elamite day dream about Halo CE - 3's glory days )

T2: What exelent gameplay.....

OH HEY GUYS, SIM HERE BREAKING YOUR SPEAKERS OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!

one reason why I miss GoldenBoy

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Need a mental boost? Da'vinci smartdrinks were designed with professional thinkers in mind. With key ingredients shown to improve cognitive function and increase mental energy, Da'vinci smartdrinks excite better thinking. Drink a Da'vinci, let it go to your head.

Ahhhh Plzzz no. My brain was actually melting

Completely outside of any conversations currently being had:

I just want my damn  :intel: already  :holmes:

Everyone wants the :intel: but I fear that it may be coming soon. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If EU is going to stay at only stream per week then they should just bring @@TheSimms over to NA and have him try tricast with Elamite/T2 for next season I think that would be lit.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Everyone wants the :intel: but I fear that it may be coming soon. 

Normal Soon or 343 Soon?  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is E6 the only team who nades weapons to themselves if they are I really think the other teams should practice that as well I noticed nV+Lethul lost a couple power weapons to them because of that and get an advantage over teams that don't.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If EU is going to stay at only stream per week then they should just bring @@TheSimms over to NA and have him try tricast with Elamite/T2 for next season I think that would be lit.

Get your own Simms :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

No thanks. I like my EU Halo with plenty of Richy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

one reason why I miss GoldenBoy

Im not even trying to be a negative asshole. But the hype is not there. Seems like they're just there for the check with no interest for the game at all. I know that isn't the case obviously, but it's that....I dont want to say bad because they obviously know Halo in and out. But they just seem bored

• Downvote (-1) 3

Is E6 the only team who nades weapons to themselves if they are I really think the other teams should practice that as well I noticed nV+Lethul lost a couple power weapons to them because of that and get an advantage over teams that don't.

All pro teams do this. Even good AM teams do it. Truce probably wasn't in position to execute or didn't have plasma nades.

Punctuation is your friend.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I feel that the UGC event was proof that there are enough quality AM teams to extend the pro league to at least 10 teams. 

I have no idea how they will ever be able to have league matches done before 2AM if this happens. 

That's teh scary part. 

On the bright side, if it's 343 Soon, we might get a ghost melee fix too!  :simms:  :kappa:

No, but seriously, this just happened to me:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Frostbite%20XV2/video/23062382

Did I get ninja'd? Yes. All credit to the guy who did it. But that shouldn't have happened, ended up destroying our push on red side, and while we won, not being able to clear that base and rotate back to top-mid for blue spawns made the game a lot closer than it should have been.

I was already tilted from playing on a trash server. After this game, I just had to take a 10 minute break and walk around my house. I'm infuriated that this hasn't at least been acknowledged yet. Elamite and T2 even called it out on stream, but we have nothing. I understand we just had a transition to a new community manager, but what in the actual hell is happening at 343?

End rant. Sorry.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Im not even trying to be a negative asshole. But the hype is not there. Seems like they're just there for the check with no interest for the game at all. I know that isn't the case obviously, but it's that....I dont want to say bad because they obviously know Halo in and out. But they just seem bored

That's because H5 with autos and radar and crouching and super mag sniper is boring. There's only so much they can do to make anything more hype than it looks on screen.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3