CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was surprised only by who they decided to drop. I am biased, but I honestly don't think Boam was their worst performing player this weekend. I also think everyone on that team performed below their norm.

There's clearly no animosity between Boam and the rest of MW. I think this will end up working out for one of them really well and another moderately well depending on who MW picks up.

I want to know, who do they have in mind that is better?  They must have a plan right....

Not sure what happened, but...

Jesus christ, what

Jesus christ, what

Was just brought to my attention by skib00ts. Going off that tweet, nobody knows what happened but the funeral seems to be tomorrow in Brooklyn. 

I've pinged @@Timo and Smalls from ESL to comment. 

I want to know, who do they have in mind that is better?  They must have a plan right....

I've heard rumors but no one's really at liberty to say until it's been announced by the org or players.

Jesus christ, what

No idea who he is, but apparently he does stuff with ESL Halo? He passed away? I hate hearing about stuff like this, man.

Jesus christ, what

You worked with him right? I did for a few weeks at ESL years back, seemed like a cool guy.

Condolences to his family and friends if true.

No idea who he is, but apparently he does stuff with ESL Halo? He passed away? I hate hearing about stuff like this, man.

He was one of ESL's League Administrators. Dude BLED Esports. Genuinely dont think I've met somebody more into it than him. 

You worked with him right? I did for a few weeks at ESL years back, seemed like a cool guy.

Condolences to him and his family if true.

Was one of the realest people I met when I was working with ESL a few years ago too. Such a shame :( 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just a friendly reminder, please don't make jokes about this stuff unless you want to post again in 2017.

^

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wow what a punch in the fucking gut

Mobstazz was the NICEST and most LOVING person in the halo community IMO, what a devestating loss

The kid had a bright esports future, he was going places

RIP ❤️

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@CyReN what does it mean if registration is blocked for someone? I have a buddy who is trying to sign up for the forums and it's not letting him. I know this isn't the best place to ask this, but wasn't sure where else to post it. 

@@CyReN what does it mean if registration is blocked for someone? I have a buddy who is trying to sign up for the forums and it's not letting him. I know this isn't the best place to ask this, but wasn't sure where else to post it.

Probably using a blocked email (hotmail most likely), needs to use gmail or another company.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So sad to hear about Mobstazz. Interacted with him a few times and he was such a genuinely nice person that worked hard to make others happy. Nice to see the community rallying to help out.

So has LOL's org been announced yet I hope they got a good one so they can make it to the PGL lan.

@@TheSimms

So is the EU being streamed both days now just a one time thing or is it going to carry over into the next season?

Probably using a blocked email (hotmail most likely), needs to use gmail or another company.

He's using gmail. I went ahead an PM'd you.

@@W0uld I remember watching one of the first scrims you casted. All I remember about it was that it was one of Ninja's teams playing (can't remember if it was C9 or EG). Anyways, after the scrim I told you to work on being a little less biased. I don't know if you took my criticism to heart, but one thing I thought you did really well at UGC was suppressing your EG/Ninja fandom (except maybe a couple jokes which is perfectly fine) when casting them. I think that shows a lot of improvement in itself. Keep grinding man.

Yeah @@W0uld you seemed very natural up there man. From the little I watched, I was impressed.

• Upvote (+1) 1