CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man, it would be cool if there were a playlist where we could try out forge maps for HCS and stuff. Almost like a test playlist so we could see how things work and get feedback....

But instead we get Overgrowth and RIPtide with assault. Glad we have this super duper high powered forge though!

• Upvote (+1) 3

So he made a clickbaity video about running into Lunchbox in matchmaking and it's not even actually Lunchbox? Christ.

• Upvote (+1) 6

i dont think its possible cause the server that they use on "lan" cant handle forge maps or at least that is what i have heard.

Apparently the way the dev kits and special builds they use work doesn't allow Forge maps, at least as it works right now.

I'm sure there could be something done to make it work if Forge maps are ever needed for HCS.

i dont think its possible cause the server that they use on "lan" cant handle forge maps or at least that is what i have heard.

I'm sure they could clone the map and make it "work." 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently the way the dev kits and special builds they use work doesn't allow Forge maps, at least as it works right now.

I'm sure there could be something done to make it work if Forge maps are ever needed for HCS.

Forge maps are needed i think man, so many talented people out there, why not add some well made maps

So... basically a donation?

Also the streamer has no risk of the donator going back on his/her donation like a paypal chargeback. 1000% safer for them, a hefty cut to twitch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic Nation:

Flamesword Lifestyle Fearitself Cpt Anarchy

Still better than Pro League Optic

How fucking funny would that be if they made it to the Relegation match and actually knocked the real OpTic into Challenger league. Holy shit.

So he made a clickbaity video about running into Lunchbox in matchmaking and it's not even actually Lunchbox? Christ.

I almost did a spit take when I saw the gamertag popup in the video. It pretty much sums up my views on optic at the moment. I just picture Flamesword doing scouting reports on all these pro players using the wrong gamertags.

• Upvote (+1) 1

These gametypes are so wonky you'd expect 343i to put them in the Team Arena Preview playlist.

edit: except this action sack playlist is actually fun

Yeah it is. Played 3 games and had a blast.

Could famesword play under 100 Thieves, or would there be contract issues?

Get Money B in aswell.

Optic Nation:

Flamesword Lifestyle Fearitself Cpt Anarchy

Still better than Pro League Optic

Can't do lifestyle because he's on E6. 

But we can't get EU Pro Leagues on Fridays or Relegation matches at major Lans -_-

the hcs is such a joke in comparison lmfao

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Any scrims for some hot Friday night action?