CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ryan and goofy did earn their pro league spot by qualifying at burbank. goofy just played like shit in pro league. Ryan and Heinz were a good duo and had a winning record on ALG if i remember correctly.

I get that.

My point is: they've spent the majority of H5 out of the top 8 (predominately online events). If it was predominately 'lan' events, would that still be the case?

Nothing wrong with not liking his casting but the way you expressed your self was rude and non-constructive. The guy is part of these forums and is seeing success in something he enjoys, if you don't like his casting at least give suggestions on how he could improve (in your eyes).

I don't need to take time to come up with constructive criticism and make someone better at their job before I voice my opinion on a FORUM lol. I don't enjoy watching or listening to him it's as simple as that. honestly the instant butthurt on this forum is unlike any other.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Just realized the Ryanoob curse is back  :simms:

Also, gotta think E6 will make it to finals given how good this tourney must be as practice.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I fucking love Open LANs.

Edit: @UGC is top notch stuff. Literally MLG level. Well done to the amazing team behind this event, It's a shame its so late on in Halo 5's release, I'd love this to have sold out.

• Upvote (+1) 7

thank goodness nobody on here can critique my first few days of teaching

if you think anybody's casting is bad....

I don't need to take time to come up with constructive criticism and make someone better at their job before I voice my opinion on a FORUM lol. I don't enjoy watching or listening to him it's as simple as that. honestly the instant butthurt on this forum is unlike any other.

You could just try not being a dick

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You could just try not being a dick

Yawn, such sensitive souls. Recreational outrage really is rife these days.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 17

Yeah ok bud

• Upvote (+1) 1

Slow down there bud.

From a spectator point of view no, but from what it seems from a player point of view its better? I remember pro's complaining about a couple of problems in NA regionals.

The audio kinda needs fixing next time tho.

thank goodness nobody on here can critique my first few days of teaching

if you think anybody's casting is bad....

First day casting was dominant. 

Did you just assume the state of my outrage?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What's definitely sadder than anyone's casting is the fact that you're so upset over upvotes and downvotes on an internet FORUM.

Like this comment if you agree.  :lxthul:

• Downvote (-1) 5