CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I really didn't think multikill would make a good post....I was right.

Hmm, not allowed to dislike a caster? I don't enjoy watching him, not sure why people are so defensive about it. Also, that's the most childish comeback I've ever seen lol i'm a bit embarrassed for you.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

RyaNoob didnt grab the pulse bottom Uturn on Plaza when he had camo. Another time Cloud didnt pick up the BR by hotel when he was one step from it. How are these types of mistakes even happening?

these lan events make me wonder:

Players like Ryanoob, Goofy, ect are not top 8 players online; we've been able to see that. But are they on 'lan' (or in this case, when everybody has equal internet)?

We'll never know because they'll never be at an event with all 8 of the Pro League teams

• Upvote (+1) 2

This tournament has easily been the best. So much more on offer for viewers, a bit of fun with casting and caster matches, showcasing no radar at an event, etc. 

X-games was good, but I feel like this tournament has shown a real glimpse into what makes LANs so important. It's a shame that more of the teams couldn't make it. I hope 343 change direction asap, because if H3A is a thing, it NEEDS a structure like MLG has with GoW.

• Upvote (+1) 3

these lan events make me wonder:

Players like Ryanoob, Goofy, ect are not top 8 players online; we've been able to see that. But are they on 'lan' (or in this case, when everybody has equal internet)?

We'll never know because they'll never be at an event with all 8 of the Pro League teams

Ryan and goofy did earn their pro league spot by qualifying at burbank. goofy just played like shit in pro league. Ryan and Heinz were a good duo and had a winning record on ALG if i remember correctly.

• Upvote (+1) 2