CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Pretty sad to see that the Halo or HCS accounts haven't tweeted the stream out.

So is there any chance of EG and E6 matching up today or will that have to wait until tomorrow really hoping we get to see some good trash talking between the two of them.

I hope the next HCS Lan has a setup like UGC, these 4 player listen in streams are so good. I've always wanted just a pure listen in, casting for me can be a little confusing and totally bias. It also misses most of the important plays. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope the next HCS Lan has a setup like UGC, these 4 player listen in streams are so good. I've always wanted just a pure listen in, casting for me can be a little confusing and totally bias. It also misses most of the important plays. 

Oh shit completely forgot about this definitely going to be using this whenever Walshy/Elamite aren't on the casters desk rather listen to ingame comms then the other casters they have at this event.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How's everyone enjoying the stream thus far? Any suggestions? I'm pleased to read back and see all the support towards UGC the team is killing it imo and the show overall has been really good!

Every couple of minutes the mic audio gets kinda robot sounding for a few seconds? Idk how to describe it, that's all I got.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Autobot-Casters is a thing but other than that this is the best Halo viewing experience I have watched since Regionals :)

THIS. It's not even an official HCS event..... and they've run a Halo event better than everyone not named MLG so far......

I think it's been great.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How's everyone enjoying the stream thus far? Any suggestions? I'm pleased to read back and see all the support towards UGC the team is killing it imo and the show overall has been really good!

UGC Pro League is all I suggest. Incredible viewing experience.

Overall this event is really high quality stuff very well produced I think the biggest negative about this event is the fucking downtime it's even worse then what it was in Pro League I think every downtime has been 15+ minutes which is ridiculous.

Theae are the types of events ive missed. Yall have amazing production quality. And props for the amazing casting as well.

Sometimes you just need to start them young!  Look out for this guy in 10 years....  (The boy loves Halo - wanted to be Master Chief for Halloween)

He wants this to be a new stance  - your move 343

This is his favorite current stance

Whos his favorite team and why doesn't his pistol have a skin for them?

• Upvote (+1) 1