CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So we'll hear stuff hopefully...soon?

:lxthul:

You forgot the TM.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sorry. When people say the Bravo name it's an instant neg from me. I can't stand when people say it. 

Yet you have the meme team badge... Not even considering the fact that instant negging anything is rather ignorant.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 13

Yet you have the meme team badge... Not even considering the fact that instant negging anything is rather ignorant.

Sorry, I never thought it was funny. Ever.

Bzzz

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I barely neg anyone (I'm not sure if I've ever done it intentionally).

We all deserve that Gold Bar. I'm gonna plus as many people on this page as I can.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why was he crouching where he couldn't see anything without a radar >.>

Footsteps are extremely loud in this game
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Shit tier memes deserve it

• Upvote (+1) 4

looking forward to seeing  @Ske7ch 

I could see him posting here before Bravo does and I hope he does. It would be a good first impression. 

Joe and Fries and Legion were killing it casting today.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Shit tier memes deserve it

Fair enough, I'll hold my L. No point getting triggered over an online forum i suppose.

Anyways, overall thoughts on UGC day 1?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm weirdly excited for Ske7ch jumping onboard. I just fondly remember listening to the podcast he did with Luke Smith and Frankie back in the day while playing H3 matchmaking. That podcast was surprisingly funny.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm weirdly excited for Ske7ch jumping onboard. I just fondly remember listening to the podcast he did with Luke Smith and Frankie back in the day while playing H3 matchmaking. That podcast was surprisingly funny.

Completely random, but every time someone brings up Luke Smith, I can't help but throw money at my screen.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can we get any combination of T2/Elamite/Legion/Joe Fries casting a week of pro league matches? The amount of comedy between just T2 and Joe Fries/Legion would be enough to make me sit through those ad re runs.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I know this would never happen, but for fun who do you guys think would be replaced on NV if lethul joined the team

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know this would never happen, but for fun who do you guys think would be replaced on NV if lethul joined the team

how about the person he's replacing now? :lxthul:

i love joe and legion. So glad we got a laser dick of doom reference

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey man, I've looked into this and found the issue, rest assured it will be 100% 720p/60 for the rest of the weekend. Feel free to hit me up on twitter with any other suggestions or concerns regarding the broadcast. @mraustenroberts

I LOVE YOU!

• Upvote (+1) 2