CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

SO how is this Stream able to use montages during breaks and during HCS run tournaments we need to watch McDonalds Forge vids? 

At this point I wish "Skydiving AGL" ads were back instead of Halo Wars 2, Megabloks or Forge vids. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Please use correct spelling with calling someone an idiot. You don't want it to backfire.

you are right, my bad

shoutout to KnightyKnight and W0uld, didn't realize they'd be casting all night lol

• Upvote (+1) 5

shoutout to KnightyKnight and W0uld, didn't realize they'd be casting all night lol

They're pretty good as well  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why was he crouching where he couldn't see anything without a radar >.>

People are so used to crouching all the time that's all they know.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Great first day of UGC, I appreciate the no radar showcase. I appreciate giving new caster talent a shot, I appreciate getting Joe Fries and Legion. Can't complain about Valen and Walshy as well, we just see them more often compared to the other things mentioned but I'm glad to have them there as well.

• Upvote (+1) 3

For those that care, Bravo is officially a Senior Producer at 343i doing behind the scenes stuff. Ske7ch (may remember him from Bungie) is now the community manager for Halo.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-ween-handoff

That sounds like good news. maybe we'll have a better chance at some positive changes now.

but the real question:

What do we do, we can't replace barvo. barvo pls  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 10

What did Ske7ch do at Bungie? I remember his name well but not what he did.

Community Lead for Bungie.

That sounds like good news. maybe we'll have a better chance at some positive changes now.

but the real question:

Sorry. When people say the Bravo name it's an instant neg from me. I can't stand when people say it. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

but the real question:

haha I share the sentiment in some ways, but at the same time respect someone who has contributed to the scene for many years and I am happy he is moving on to bigger and better things. 

Community Lead for Bungie.

Well things just took a turn for the worst. Probably (definitely) kidding but I hope 343 never tries to become what bungie was during their stay with Halo. They were so secretive and misleading with absolutely everything but it did make their hype machine insane when it got going.

Well things just took a turn for the worst. Probably kidding but I hope 343 never tries to become what bungie was during their stay with Halo. They were so secretive and misleading with absolutely everything but it did make their hype machine insane when it got going.

Nobody talked about anything back in 2007. It's only recently that developers have started being really open with their fans.

Lets see how it goes before we judge.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nobody talked about anything back in 2007. It's only recently that developers have started being really open with their fans.

Lets see how it goes before we judge.

So we'll hear stuff hopefully...soon?

:lxthul: